Olan Mills Portrait Studio / Rude Photographer!

United States, Kentucky, Pikeville Review updated:
Olan Mills
I had an appointment to have my daughter's pictures taken at 3pm, the first after their lunch break, we stood there and waited for awhile before they got back, the photographer showed up a half an hour late from lunch, then we were told we'd have to wait behind another couple who had an appointment at 3:30, because WE'D missed our appointment at 3:00!! First, I was there since 2:30, then SHE didn't show up until 3:30, and I would have to wait, because I missed my appointment? Then when I called to complain, there was no number to talk to another person! Then I emailed her supervisor and nothing was ever done! I will never go back to olan mills for another picture!

A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
go see this website at www.wix.com/makingmemoriespikeville/page1, I had terrible photos taken at Olan Mills and walmarts photographers are just so uncaring and inexperienced, so I seen this online while I was looking and I emailed the girl and she gave me a great deal and they bring their stuff right out to your house. Thats crazy they can do what they want to cause there is no one to supervise them and they dont care how good of a job that they do they just snap and go!
N  20th of Dec, 2011 by

Olan Mills Portrait Studio - poor service
Olan Mills Portrait Studio
Big Rapids
Phone: 231-796-2870

I've been taking my son to the same Olan Mills Portrait Studio since he was born and he is now three years old. This is the first time I've had any major problems. First of all, the entire three years we've been going there they have had the same props ... nothing new. Secondly, the photographer that we had this time barely even tried to get my son to smile. Thirdly, the photographer didn't know how to do something on the computer when ordering my photos so it took 33 days for me to receive them. And lastly, when I finally did get the photos they were very poor quality. The pictures were grainy and the contrast was off. I returned the photos, and I'm still waiting for my refund. I've left dozens of messages on the district manager's voicemail, but have not heard back. The photographer just tells me that it's out of her hands now. This is so frustrating. Especially since I paid almost $90 and it's Christmas time and I wanted to use that money to get his pictures taken somewhere else.
N  28th of Jul, 2012 by
i just want to start off by saying they are rude not experience and they do not honor the coupon they send out . I will never use them again !!! they sent me a e-mail with this great deal and then they act like they have no ideal what to do