OFWM / misappropration of money

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I forwarded money PkR equal to 1050 USD through Bank of Punjab, District Layyah, on 19-04-2008, through western representative on the name of Joseph Edward address 1711 Lee St, Atlanta, Geogia-USA.they give me Control no which was [protected], but when Mr Edward gone to Western Union Office, money was already picked, the shows.
sir it is clear cut fraud, ddue to this I will sufferred a lot.
investigate and informe me. Email received from Director Foreign Remitace Bank of America is pasted for your ready referenceMon, 21 Apr 2008 08:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Alfred McRae" <alfredmcrae_boa1@yahoo.com> Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more

Subject: URGENT MESSAGE FROM MR.ALFRED MCRAE.
To: "manzoor hussain" <oknice786@yahoo.com>

Dear:-Engr.Manzoor Hussain,

Sir/Madam

This is to let you know that our cashier Joseph Edward went to the western union to pick the money up this morning and the western union people said that the money have been picked up, so I want you to go back to the western union office over there where you send the money and find out who pick the money because it is showing on the system that the money was picked up, so do this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks for banking with Bank of America, while we look forward to serving you better.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alfred McRae.
+[protected].

seeking for urgent justice
engr Manzoor Hussain

Comments

• Al
      16th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Is this a scam? Is this really the McRae who works at Bank of America?

the 800 number is not assigned to bank of america.

Someone please respond, I might resend the money.

• Am
      24th of Jul, 2008

I'm the real Al McRae and I work at BOA. This is a scam. Don't resend the money please and cease communication with these people.

• Lu
      5th of Aug, 2008

I am suppose to be doing bussiness with a Alfred McRea at Bank of America in Nigeria and I am a bit relucktant in sending money thru DHL for transfer activity. In what way can I be sure that I am not involved in a SCAm. I would appreciate any information on the subject thru my e-mail address.

P.S. Is there an e-mail address on Mr. McRea at bank of america?

• Ha
      8th of Mar, 2009

1-866-551-4646 belongs to a SCAMMER

• Ha
      8th of Mar, 2009

Since it is a scammer PLEASE call his number often -- from a payphone -- as it costs him money everytime he answers

DO NOT call him from home or work