Oforu.com / not completeing order

China Review updated:

i order a 1-70 leveling on a game, they never got me to 70 they went 3 weeks over the timelimit and i tryed to get a refund and they would not give me 1 over email, then i called them, the phone number on thier webpage does not even work...

Comments

Ma
  26th of Jan, 2009
This company has a "Live Chat" option, so i decided i would check and make sure they had my order in stock before placing it.

The people assured me they had MORE than enough gold in stock, and told me my delivery would be made instantly.

So I was happy and placed my order for 5, 000g for 90 USD. I told the lady/guy in the live chat that i placed my order and gave her my order number.

She responded with "Oh, our accouns were banned about 4 hours ago... we will collect for you and call you when ready, give us 8 hours ok?"

So I was a bit annoyed but i agreed. So i came back 10 hours later after not hearing a word. I went into live chat and got this answer: "We are still collecting for you, please give us 4 hours"

So i said, well, ok thats fine i guess, can u give me what youve gotten so far?

They said. ":'( I'm sorry, we dont have any gold in stock to give you."

And i asked why not, since they were collecting for 10 hours... So they told me "Our accounts got banned''

I said, WHEN? They said "Just now"

Basically, it went along those lines of conversation every damn time i talked to them. It has been 4 weeks, and supposedly they've had their account get banned 33 times, and never seem to manage to collect any gold. I was refused a refund, and every time i demand one i get told "Give us 8 more hours, k?" and get cut off.

The Phone number on the website isnt even in service.

I know i shouldnt have been so lazy as to buy the gold, i should have earned it myself. But i dont have the time to sit there like a jobless loser in their parents basement for 12 hours a day farming gold. So keep that in mind before u start flaming me.

Basicallt... i STILL have not recieved my order or a refund. i mean 90 bucks is 90 bucks, i have bills to pay and actually set aside little by little for myself in order to use it on something like this...

Basically just a heads up to anyone researching this company... STAY AWAY...
Wi
  1st of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
well these complaints seem strange because I ordered 1 - 60 with them and so far they have got my toon to 51 and looks promising that they will get it to 60.

Only problem I had with them is they started slow, I think it's how you talk to them too, I don't see any evidence of botting because I was following the toon around and it's behaviour was not bot like, they are a bit slow but thats probably to make sure there is less risk of suspension or a ban.
Ja
  1st of Jul, 2009

Oforu.com - non completion
OForU
China
oforu.com

The pitch of this service is they will level (in this case) a World of Warcraft toon from 1 to 80 in 17 days. Sounds good doesn't it, I thought so. I had already leveled two toons myself and just didn't want to take the time to level another, so... After 20 days I online chatted with them because obviously my order was overdue. I was a little upset at this point but what can you do? They said it would be another two to three days. Two days after that I received an email from WoW stating there had been a 72 hr. suspension of my account because of Economy Exploitation (whatever that means). I had a chat with oforu regarding this and all they could say is, "sorry".

They advised as WoW did that all I had to do is enter in the new password, wait 72 hrs and I could get back into my account. Of course after I got back into my account I could give them the new password so they could finish the job. I DON'T THINK SO, I don't need them to finish off my account for good. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! They can't deliver and you have very little to no recourse. Thank God I went cheap and opened a separate account just to level this character. Can you imagine the loss if I had let them into my main account!

I'd sign this but I imagine WoW reads these as well.
So
  25th of Jul, 2009
things like Powerleveling/gold services are against the TOS if I'm not mistaken...your fault. Honestly, if you are too lazy to PLAY A VIDEO GAME AND YOU PAY SOMEONE TO, then just quit...or get a new hobby.
Au
  24th of Oct, 2009
http://www.accountmmo.com/runescape-account.html is the best way to buy runescape accounts or sell runescape accounts. There are also hundreds wow accounts for sale. Update wow accounts everyday.100% safe guaranteed for buy wow account or sell wow accounts.
http://www.maplestory4mesos.com is a Specialized MapleStory Mesos store, we sell Maple Story Mesos, you can buy Safe Maple Story Mesos, Cheap Maple Story Mesos from us."
Li
  19th of Dec, 2009
they use bots to power level your charactor, they had my account banned for illegal use of 3rd party software in Aion EU
got no refund and its been a month now.not helpful customer service no helpfull NONE copy and paste specialist.a complete waste of time and money useing these people

beware no matter if you pay with paypal you will never get a refund through them because they do not deal with virtual goods or refunds from virtual stores.
these people are a rippoff and use illegal bot software to level chars, do not use them.they are not trustworthy and if they say they never had an account banned they LIE !
they had my account banned within 1 day of useing it haha pathetic.and all they can tell me is i can get my account back from blizzard ( but its NCsoft ###s )
they copy and paste bullcrap into live chat to try and get out of refunding you for losing your accounts and so far its been a month near or less and i still havn't received a penny

DO NOT USE THESE ###S !!!
Cy
  6th of Apr, 2010

Oforu.com - Scam
China

Hi there,

I bought some gold from these guys, I have done before with no problems before except delays.

This time when I got the whisper to come to Ratchet I did, their agent traded me part of the amount. When I asked when the rest would be available she told me to wait. So our toons are standing there in Ratchet scratching their respective butts.

A short while later she told me to give the the part payment back, so she could get a screenshot of the full amount in the trade window for documentation for her manager. At least that's what I inferred as english isn't their first language.

Since it was the exact same character that handed me the gold in the first place I only had very minor reservations.

Once I handed it back they promptly logged out. Uh oh.

6 Live chat discussions and 2 days later still not gold. First I had to wait 5 hours, then another 6 hours, then another 4 and now 9 days apparently before they'll be able to straighten it out.

Needless to say I raised a paypal dispute. Don't know how that will go yet.

So please avoid oforu.com. And beware, a lot of the other google results are run by the same people, if you try the voucher code jon10 and it adds 10% G, then that the same company. Don't do business with 'em.

All the best chaps.
Ro
  3rd of Jul, 2010
A friend of mine told me about a site that offer 40% discount on health insurance.I tried this company.They are great.You can check their site.

Du
  10th of Nov, 2010

Oforu.com - Scam
Oforu.com
oforu.com

Scammers, though quite smart. They won't get you the first few times you buy, they'll wait for you to get comfortable and then take your money and run. They know there's nothing you can do and paypal won't do anything about it.