offthehookbikinis / Did'nt send order or refund

Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
My wife ordered two bikinis on May 13th 2008 and have not recieved they as of Aug 18th 2008. I asked for refund but she will not return my e-mail or my money. Pissed off at Shanelle Long

Comments

Be
  2nd of Sep, 2008
hey i had the same issue with shanelle i ordered my bikini on march 13th and i would email and call her and never get a respond untill i started posting all over my website and /link removed/ and the compliant braod once she saw this she mailed me my bikini on aug 20th and she even sent out anextra bikini.. she said that she was going through a rough time... i honestly don't know what to think..=( all i can say is keep posting!!
Da
  21st of Nov, 2008
I have the same problem no refund no bikini..I have contacted her myspace friends and the complaint boards we'll see...????
Sa
  12th of Aug, 2009
I feel foolish for not doing my research on this woman... I had a bad feeling and it only escalated when she said she would ship today and an emergency came up and yet another day went by, so I started to research and found this.

DO NOT BUY FROM OFFTHEHOOKBIKINIS OR OFFTHEHOOKBIKINIS.COM

I just filed a dispute thru my paypal, hopefully I'll get my money back. =(
Te
  23rd of Aug, 2009
I also feel stupid for not checking her out first. I ordered a bikini in June. Paid through PayPal. Twice I contacted her and twice she said the item was being shipped 2-day air. She even gave me a bogus FedEx tracking number. I finally filed a complaint through PayPal, they contacted her, and I got the item 2 and a half months after I ordered it -- just 2 days ago. Summer's over, so it's pretty useless now. PayPal's position is: you got it, you pay for it. I am not happy with this, since a bathing suit is a seasonal item. Just like the poster before me, I also got a long email from Shanelle detailing all her personal issues. Don't buy from her. BTW, PayPal wasn't much help either ... and I can see the poster before me also filed a claim through PayPal, before I did, so PayPal should know this seller doesn't act in good faith and should stop doing business with her. Next time I'll pay with my credit card, which has much better buyer protection service.