Offshore Investment / website not opening and access denied

1 Panama Review updated:

Many investors from India have opened their account with www.aimtracers.com, which assured 10% return fortnightly. But the website is not functioning since long back i.e. 26 Dec'08 and said to be under maintenance. However, there is no any authentic information given by the company to the account holders. All the account holders feel cheated and betrayed by the company as they have invested their hard earned money with the company. The company is not responding to the e-mails and has left a recorded message on the phone. The company is located in Panama at Ricardo J. Alfaro Ave. and Miguel Brostella # 48 El Dorado, Panama City, Panama {Phone: +[protected]} and headed by Mr. Gerardo G. Almengor (Finance Ph.D.) as CEO/chairman and Mr. David M. Johnson (Finance Ph.D.) as Managing Director-Aim Tracers International Investment Group. I invested an amount of Rs 1, 26, 000/- (Indian currency) with the company on 17 Dec'08 but did not enjoy any profit as company's website startd malfunctioning on 26 Dec'08 and finally closed. Since then, the website is said to be under maintenance and presently does not open. Same is the case with many Indians who had opened there account with company with hope of comparatively higher returns. As of now, the company seems to have cheated all the Indian account holders and has eloped away with the hard earned money invested with the company by many Indians. I, on behalf of all the account holders in India, request you to look into the matter and help us in getting our principle amount back. I would like to mention here that the company guaranteed the safety / security of our principle amount but now we have no whereabouts of the company. Later on, we were suggested to login through www.aimtracersonline.com to access our account and enjoy the profits but this website is also not functioning and has the same problem (Login Failed) as and when we try to access our account despite correct account number and password. All of us fear losing our hard earned money. Please do the needful and inform us about the correct situation and share any information you have regarding this website. I don't know how long will the company take to complete the maintenance. My e-mail address is jparchana@nonifamily.net. Thanks...

Comments

Sa
  23rd of Feb, 2009

i agree with the complaint and something needs to be done for this.

Pr
  21st of Mar, 2009

i am pradeep kumar. i am aimtracers.com investor and my account are not open on 26 december 2008 problem login failed. my email address : p_d_khola@rediffmail.com. my phone no. 9864745585

Ra
  24th of Mar, 2009

There should be remedy of this problem.
If this website made us fool and making fool with new address of website to new investors.
There should be legal action against these type of companies according to cyber law.

Su
  16th of Apr, 2009

my name sunil kumar bhardwaj my invistmant amount hardast money invist in aimtracers .com panama city tell me my account statmant and accurate posion co is properley work in future or not if not written my principal amount as soon as posibal agree to legal action

Kh
  26th of Apr, 2009

i want to open an account in aimtracersonline.com
please tell me about that
my friend get his profit and money in 6 months

De
  8th of Jun, 2009

We agree to you all above, there should be remedy for this otherwise some legal action has to be taken.
For this we ready to give our support. pls contat 98600 96080 / 81 anand/ vishwajit. PUNE

Sm
  21st of Jul, 2009

i am open accunt in aimtracersonline.com.
i am Iranian.
every body want to open accunt in aimtracersonline.com call me
E-Mail : SM.Rahgoshay@gmail.com
Mobil : +989122183688

Ir
  29th of Aug, 2009

hi aimtracersonline is workin in iran and the site opens very good and soon somone tell me howlong this comp worked in india and when is closed? tanx

Hb
  29th of Sep, 2009

Hello. My name is Habib. I'm an Aim Tracer Account Holder from Iran. The company's website works well in Iran and there's nothing wrong about it or the company itself. I receive my profits regularly every 15 days and I change my Affiliation profits weekly. By the way, for any forthcoming website upgrade, the company will let us know beforehand.

Ll
  30th of Sep, 2009

koon goshad khar khodeti akhe madar ghahve ha in site aimtracersonline.com ro man khodam too iran ovordam bala in koseshera chie ovordin inja neveshtin ma be site aimtracers.com rabti nadarim

pejmane ebad (siavash rezaei)
be aghayane
babake parhizgari va mohamade fahimie kolah bardar

Pk
  6th of Oct, 2009

can anybody tell me how much i can trust aimtracersonline.com, please?

Ah
  8th of Oct, 2009

rididn ba in investetonn

I0
  10th of Oct, 2009

Command " SM.Rahgoshay " Doroghe.
Avazi, Agar ein be estelah doost o befahmam key hast Shomareh Khodesho Pakhsh Mikonam.

Be KHoda On AVAZI az esmeh man va shomare Man Soo estefadeh kardeh.

Ma
  11th of Oct, 2009

ba salam
dostane aziz bish az 10 mahi hast ke man ozve in compani hastam va hame chiz moratabe va moshkeli naboode ...
hal nemidoonam chera bazi az dostan moghrezane sohbathaee manfi mikonand ... barayeshan moteasefam!!!

az sohbathaye zekr shode moshakhase ke baziha darand ba ham jedal mikonand va company morede asli nist ...
baraye etelae dostan bayad begoyam dar hengami ke site az www.aimtracers.com be www.aimtracersonline montaghel shod az security company be hameye azza emaili ersal shod va etela dade shod...

hame complainhaee ke dar internet mojode dar in mored dar hamin 12 saate enteghal boode va mabaghi hame moghrezanast...

ba arezooye movafaghiaye hamegie shoma

An
  22nd of Oct, 2009

I am an aim tracers account holder from iran . company's website is working as well as whole of the word in iran and i am interesting about the posts above . in news page of company's website, is an announce about website improvments from aimtracers.com to aimtracersonline.com . so sombody who said the company has cheat him or her is a liar .

Na
  24th of Oct, 2009

i love aimtracersonline. i get my profit every 15 days and im making binary so fast. if any body has problem call me:

+380930387190.
agar moshkeli darid bain shomare bala dar ukrine va ba shomare 09123060718 dar iran tamas begirid

Na
  24th of Oct, 2009

if u have any problem or question you can call to the biggest aimtracersonline teem in ukrine. please call to this number +380937889661 if u speak persian or russian.

and if you speak english call to 80930387190.

agar moshkel ya soali dar morede aimtracersonline company darid ba shomarehaye bala ke bozorgtarin tim dar dakhele ukrine hast tamas begirid.

Am
  26th of Oct, 2009

Hi to Every body from Iran, you all are right saying that aimtracersonline.com is working well, but we are also very much true. Company has blocked Indian accounts since 26th dec 2008 and we are not able to login into the sites. Then they changed the web site name from amitracers.com to aimtracersonline.com
And start cheating you guys from Iran.

ONE DAY THEY WILL BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT ALSO. For more details see “consumercomplaints.in”. or google out.

Be
  1st of Nov, 2009

Yeah the whole thing seemed pretty fishy to me from start, and hearing they ripped you Indian people off that was just confirmation this company is based on fraud basis. Every one is talking about this ATI here in Iran and it's sad to see number of their devoted lemmings. It doesn't matter if it functions properly for now or lets say will do so till forever, un-worked for money, raised from lies and dishonest system is wrong.

Al
  20th of Nov, 2009

from all the above comments i reach to this conclusion that this company first was working with indian people with aimtracers.com and now its working with iranian people with aimtracersonline.com so if the first one were cheater the second one will be as well asap...instead of this types of investment i suggest you to invest in forex market and trade with your money and get very higher profits...regards