officialtvstore.com / Charged for order but did not ship

Ordered the Amazing Mighty Putty on 2/28/08. The very next day my credit was charged for product and shipping of $27.94. Have not received the product to this date, 16 weeks later. Shipment promised 2-6 weeks. Have called several times and no one available to take call and unable to leave message.

Have emailed several times and no answer to my emails.

I see now on Fox TV they are advertising the same product again. Theses thieves should be put out of business! I am extremely angry that this type of business is able to continue on TV.

Va

Comments

• Va
      9th of Jun, 2008
    officialtvstore.com - It's a shame
    officialtvstore.com

It's a shame when you have an elderly person trying to purchase products online because they cannot travel back and forth to the stores. Thinking that the product is on its way, they credit cards being charged and to never receive the product. I ordered the foot detox pads, which was helping me with my high blood pressure, keeping my feet from swelling so bad, and just giving me a little more energy throughout the day. I sat and waited thinking the order should be coming in soon, 1 week goes by then 2. I try and get in contact with the company to find out the status of my order but of course no response. I began to feel like someone has played a trick on me. People please be aware of this bogus company.

• Va
      17th of Jun, 2008

I ordered Pro Grabit on March 8, 2008 and still have not received it. This company is a scam! How can we get our money back? The bank told me they can't do anything after 60 days. I wrote at least 10 emails to them, I did get two responses. It said they would send it out shortly along with a free gift. That was on May 21, 2008. I finally found the real website for the Grabit... 4grabit.com I ended up paying again (to the legitimate company) and they overnighter it to me so that I could have it for father's day.