Official Tv Online / Terrible company

OFFICIAL T.V. ONLINE IS A SCAM. DO NOT BUY. I ordered the detoxification patches and have not received them. There is no contact number to reach them. There is no site to look up. Official tv online is a SCAM. Do not buy from them. Report them now. They charged my credit card. I am going to bank to report them also.

Va

More Official Tv Online Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      9th of Jul, 2008

I ordered Mighty Putty, and my credit card was also charged, and I never received my product. There is no way to get in touch with them!!!

19th of Jul, 2008

I ordered RiddexPlus from Official TVOnline back on 05/07/08. When I didn't receive anything after a month, I tried calling, mailbox full. Then I e-mailed them and (eventually) got a reply saying that they had had a back order from their suppliers, but I would be first in line for shipment this month (June) I guess I should have just ordered the product over the phone from the ad, but was trying to save a couple bucks. My bank will be the next people getting involved!!

• Te
      20th of Jul, 2008

i order the pro grabit set (screw extractors) over three months ago and was charged on my credit card right away and still have not received anything. same with me im going to the bank and better business bureau.

• Ho
      24th of Jul, 2008

I ordered Mighty-Putty; never received it; it's been 12 weeks. After 4 weeks I got a bogus email from yahoo email address stating that shipments were running behind and My order was moved to "priority" status. I wrote back, but of course no answer. I am out $35.

• Bo
      20th of May, 2009

When will the public realize that ANYTHING sold by fast talking pitchman on the TV are mostly ripoff and poorly made products. You pay more for the cost of advertising then the product itself. For some unknown reason ( probably the profits ) the FCC will not stop blatant fraud and snake oil salesman from selling all these phony items, even when they know there illegal. As far as the TV stations are concerned, they make huge amounts of money to run known fraudulent ads and claim they are not responsible for the content.

The government will not or cannot stop them, due to all the money involved. With a little education the public can find all these scammers themselves, online. There are many websites that review them and offer free information to save you a great deal of grief and money. Do your homework. It will help put them out of business if enough people complain to there representatives.