Official Tv Online / Unauthorized billing

I ordered Detox pads from OfficialTV Online on 5/7/08 and they hit my debit card for them right off and I still haven't received them. I tried to contact them numerous times and actually spoke with a real person once but since then I haven't gotten anyone! I think the phone number has been disconnected - I even tried to resolve it on line and that's a joke too. How do these people manage to stay in business if they won't interact with the consumers? I just want my $25 credited back to my account.

Va

More Official Tv Online Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Li
      20th of Jun, 2011
    Official Tv Online - I still haven't received the product
    Official TV Online

On March 28, 2008 I ordered the Pro Grabit Set. The payment cleared my bank by March 31, 2008. As of June 19, 2008 I still haven't received the product. I have tried calling their number, only get a recording stateing that person is unavailable and their mail box is full. Have sent e-mail messages to them with no replies.

• To
      24th of May, 2011
    Official Tv Online - Took payment no item
    Official TV Online

On March 28, 2008 I ordered the Pro Grabit Set. The payment cleared my bank by March 31, 2008. As of June 19, 2008 I still haven't recieved the product. I have tried calling their number, only get a recording stateing that person is unavailable and their mail box is full. Have sent e-mail messages to them with no replies.

• Na
      2nd of Jul, 2008
    Official Tv Online - I still haven't received the product
    Official Tv Online

I made a purchase from the Official TV Online on 2-14-08. Payment was made and collected. I received a confirmation with an order#. I made one contact back in April and they mentioned the item is coming. I made numerous emails and no response.