I do have a very bad experience with companies called Official Tickets Ltd. (www.official-tickets.net) and www.tickets-4u.com (kind of subsidiary of Official Tickets co., I think)
Together with my seven friends a ordered football tickets and to be short these are the problems we had to face during our trip:
- I purchased tickets in British pounds currency, finally I had to paid (was charged) in EURO currency with extra fee of about 10% as conversion fee (BP to Euro) of some bank located in Seychelles where this company has account probably!!
- Tickets promised to be at my requested place 2-4 day before game takes place. After arriving to UK (from Slovakia btw) we still didn’t have tickets even a day before game.
- After few hours of calling with representatives of company, I had so bad feeling while calling with couple of theme!!, we received tickets at midnight the day before game.
- the seats we finally got weren’t at the location we requested (even we paid extra for it!!)
- Nevertheless, game was great!!
- After one month I got email that they are still missing 8 tickets/cards from me and I should send them back. Thnig is that I sent tickets to them the day after game in envelope provided.
- I was told by them that they will charge me for next football game where these tickets would be used if they would have them
- they finally received them from Royal Mail (tickets were probably lost on the way)
I don’t recommend this experience so I don’t recommend these online ticket selling companies!!
good luck with your online purchases but dont trust to this ticket store!!