Officescape.com / Misleading Prices

OFFICESCAPE.COM – they are scam artist. They are not upfront with their prices. They tell you one thing and then when you get a bill, they’ve given themselves at 100% increase.
I needed an office as a small business person for two hours. First they force you to pay a membership fee of $60 before you can rent an office. Once I got confirmed for the office space, the day before my meeting, the sales manager, Shaun called me and said I have to choose another location because that office wasn’t available. He moved us to a different office where the price on the website was starting at $35/hour.

When I got to the place, my bill was $60/hour. This was news to me, I expect that if the price is not what you advertised then you tell the client that. You make sure they know the price is a little higher than what they thought. When I called the company, the friendly Shaun told me I should have used my logic and realized that the $35/hour was too little for the office. As the conversation he was heading without listening to me, he blindly transferred me to somebody else. Then I had to explain myself all over again, they couldn’t have cared less. If you value your money, don’t do business with officescape.com. they are scammers.

Kj

Comments

Su
  19th of Jan, 2009

I am not sure what problems you had- I have been working with Officescape for years and have found them to always be GREAT! I have talked with Mark who signed me up (and is still with them years later-which says a lot) and he always tells me exactly what the offices will cost.

Sorry you had a bad experience, but it is not a representation of this company.

Ma
  19th of Jan, 2009

I started my company four years ago and used Officescape for my Office rental. I still use them (though less often because I have my own Office now) for conferencing- I don't know what problem you had with their pricing because you can see everything from your on-line account.

The pricing is there, the bill is there, there is no reason to complain about their pricing and as a small business owner myself I HATE to see people make these kinds of complaints. You even say it yourself in the complain- "starting at $35/hour" Obviously different offices cost different prices.

Use your brain and don't attack a GOOD company

Ac
  19th of Jan, 2009

I am in full agreement with the other posters. Officescape has always been a pleasure to work with. I use them frequently for virtual offices and conferences and have never had a single issue with cost.

I must admit I have never had to talk with their customer service reps, but I've never had a problem that I needed to. As for the "scam artist" comment- I find that hard to believe. The pricing is all very straight forward and you can see your invoice immediatly upon signing up for the service.

Ly
  27th of Jan, 2009

I have been using Officescape's Office on Demand and virtual office service for many years, I like their services, their prices are little higher than others, but they have the most complete package. You can manage all of the services from a single platform, so I am willing to pay a little higher prices for their services. Over all, I believe Officescape is a good company.

Ja
  29th of Jan, 2009

This is not an accurate statement. I have been with Officescape for over six years because of their great customer service. I use them for web fax and for my virtual address and they have always come through for me.

La
  30th of Jan, 2009

I love that all these rebuttals are from people who have only commented ONE time. Suspicious I'd say.