United States Review updated:
This is another one of a long line of scams that are charging my account. It is the same guys as gglprofit, networkagenda.com, fedgrantusa.com, easysearch, etc... This is the 6th or 7th fraudulent charge on my account in the past month (i'm losing count). It all started with 1 little $2.99 CD and there is nobody who will give a straight answer as to how to put a stop to all of this. Fight back, report these guys to every authority you can.

A  12th of Aug, 2009 by
You DAMM RIGHT!!! They're scammers! These jokers like to advertise on "Urban FM Stations" all about Gov. Grants.
$%#&**)!>%*&^!!! ###. Any company that pedals Gov. Grant info are CROOKS!!!

N  12th of Aug, 2009 by
These thieving ### should be kicked into the gutter where they belong
N  12th of Aug, 2009 by
You theiving ### should be kicked into the gutter with the rest of the vermin.
N  16th of Aug, 2009 by
Theses ###s are nothing but lying ### i called this number, emailed them and still had the ###ing hide to take more money out of my account the next day...I canceled my card and ordered another one so theses ###s can't take anymore of my money...I'm in the progress in having them charged by my bank.
Rot in hell you lying son of a ###ing ###!
N  18th of Aug, 2009 by

OFFICEAGENDACOM - They took $12.36 from my account
16 lyall drive, werribee
Phone: 97434 3312

I don't know who they. I rec'd 2 bills from 2 other companies (shitheads) and had both refunded by contacted a bloody LA number and now I have another $12.36 fee, it's like a virus that grows from clicking onto one page.

I have the phone no to ring but it is going to an answering machine but machine is full. I want my money back and I want this virus to get out of my credit card.
N  11th of Sep, 2009 by
they took 9.95 out of my account and put me in the neg. i dont know what OFFICEAGENDACOM is
N  16th of Oct, 2009 by
Our company handles some aspects of Customer Support for a program called Network Agenda, which may show on a billing statement as OFFICEAGENDACOM. If you have received a charge from Network Agenda, then with the order of a Google or Grant CD, CD download or Ebook program, you also received a free trial period for Network Agenda. We offer the trial period to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value before they are billed. The trial period for Network Agenda is free for 21-30 days from the order date, depending on which bonus applies, and we would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period as it is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

For assistance with your charge from OFFICEAGENDACOM, please contact Network Agenda customer service at 1-800-418-9320 and there you will find an agent who will be happy to assist you in trying to locate an account and addressing your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly, please call me directly at 435-773-1795, or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Online Customer Support