Office of the Director of Operations / Swift Card Payment

1 Nigeria Review updated:

I need verification as to the Office of Director of Operation, International Remittance Dept. IRD, ATM Payment Department, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) ASO-ROCK, GARKI ABUJA, Nigeria. They have relayed that I am entitled to an ATM card which has been approved in my favour. I do not know as to how I got an approval and why I was given such a card. I would like to know whether it is a scam? and should I accept it. What is the consequences of accepting such a card.

Comments

1st of Mar, 2009

Is this is a scam? 228 348 2690

Attn: Winner : (JOHN K),

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the senate house, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number : 4278763100030014 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. We have concluded delivery arrangement with all COURIER SERVICES, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery.

Note:You are to come up with the delivery fee/charges, before will can commence with the delivery of your Award parcel to you in your country.

DHL (2working days)

Mailing $200.00 00.00
    Insurance $05.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) $05.00 00.00
    TOTAL $210.00 00.00

The ATM offers a convenient secure and widely acceptable . At the ATM you can do the Following:

CASH WITHDRAWAL:
    BALANCE ENQUIRY:
    PIN CHANGE:
    MINI STATEMENT(LAST 10 TRANSACTIONS)*
    FUNDS TRANSFER (BETWEEN CARD HOLDERS)
    BILL PAYMENT*
    AIRTIME PURCHASE

Please confirm if you can be able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed, and please be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

NOTE: Your prize is protected by a hard cover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it can be remitted and delivered to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the ATM-CARD and hence must be provided by you.

This is in accordance with section (999) of the national act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 2002 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of CARD.

Please be informed that delivery will be made to your address in maximium 48 hours (2 working days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

Send your response to us immediately within the next 24hrs, because you only have 7 days to claim this ATM CARD and after this period, your CARD will be deemed to have been forfeited by you .

Do get back to us so that we can provide you an information to make the payment as soon as possible.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready for disbursement

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.