Office of Recovery Services / protecting a child molester

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States

I recently found out that my son's father is a child molester. Reality started to settle in when women at the Road Home shelter in Salt Lake City, Utah accused him of fondling their small children. Another accusation happened in August of 2015 at the Walmart Super Center on Village West Pkwy in Kansas City, KS. Six witnesses claimed they saw him enter the women's restroom and sexually fondle a nine year old girl. The police apprehended him outside of Walmart and questioned him. They allowed him to leave. Soon after, he takes off to Utah again with my son. The assistant district attorney in Utah sends me documents stating that he was being investigated for child molesting of my son. This was in August of 2016. He claimed members of the LDS Church were going to help him beat the case. It dawned on me that the LDS CHurch in Utah protects child predators. For years he has been talking about moving to Utah with my son. I thought it was because he really and truly believed in God. Meanwhile the investigation took place, my son was in foster care. So the Office of Recovery Services is billing me thousands of dollars for my son being in foster care, but not billing the man accused of molesting my son. They said they aren't going to bill him because he's a member of the LDS Church. I am outraged. This is so unfair not to mention he is off the hook and free to molest my son and other children again. He is now employed at Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Good luck Disneyland. Stalked by a Serial Stalker live on Audible.com True story.

Ho