Office Depot Corporate Support Center / worst customer service
Ordered gift online for husband. I entered a "Bill to" address and a "ship to" address. Office Depot shipped the package to the bill to address via UPS. I contacted UPS and they verified that ONLY Office Depot has authority to change address once package is in transit. Office Depot REFUSES to do so. I've been on the phone, politely, for three days. I've even been hung up on by one of their support associates. They don't give names or ID #'s and they have miserable attitudes.
The following is from their corporate website:
We fuel our customers' dreams by anticipating and listening to their needs and passionately delivering on our promises. Failure is not an option, as we promise to "wow" on recovery."
More Office Depot Corporate Support Center Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered
- Office Depot - dishonest company that lies to customers 
- Office Depot - fedex shipping
- Office Depot - ink cart. recycling
- Office Depot - appalling treatment and false accusations of shoplifting