Office Depot Corporate Support Center / worst customer service

2200 Old Germantown RoadDelray Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35

Ordered gift online for husband. I entered a "Bill to" address and a "ship to" address. Office Depot shipped the package to the bill to address via UPS. I contacted UPS and they verified that ONLY Office Depot has authority to change address once package is in transit. Office Depot REFUSES to do so. I've been on the phone, politely, for three days. I've even been hung up on by one of their support associates. They don't give names or ID #'s and they have miserable attitudes.

The following is from their corporate website:

"Customer Focus:

We fuel our customers' dreams by anticipating and listening to their needs and passionately delivering on our promises. Failure is not an option, as we promise to "wow" on recovery."
Ri

Comments

Ri
  3rd of Mar, 2009
WOW, it only makes sense to review an order before placing it with an online company. Any company is not going to change an address mid-stream in shipping process. Would you want to be the driver that has to change course, taking the chance to get killed by a fraudulent order????
Ch
  14th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Reps are nice on phone but Office Depot lies about taking you off the mailing lists. I always checked receive no catalogs and for one year, every two weeks. I called 10 times and wrote 5 times, but no matter. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS and WORST RESPECT FOR CUSTOMER WISHES
Ho
  28th of Apr, 2011
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
I came in the thousand oaks Office Depot and one of there workers had a bad attitude when i was looking to possible purchase and did not even offer to help me while i was standing around right next to him he was a white male i didn't cached his name but gave me a bad look and i felt his negative vibe i told his manager but i doubt they do anything to this people i would never go back to purchase any electronics with that bad attitude and horrible costumer service they offer dont go shop at this office depot
25 East Hillcrest DR