Office Depot / merchandise was delivered to wrong address, no money back received!
September 14, 2006, we place at Office Depot the merchandise was delivered to wrong address, they pick up the merchandise from the wrong delivery address, and back to Office Depot and since September we been asking for Office Depot to returned what was paid in cash the amount $188.90 and all I get is lies that a check been issue take four weeks but is it has past 3 month and I have made number of call one for week, we dont get our money back.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered