Offer Wire / Rebate not honored

1 FL, United States Review updated:

My complaint is exactly the same as several on your site with this company. I have been waiting for a $50 rebate for the purchase of a D Link wireless router which was offered free after rebate for purchasing high speed internet service through Time Warner Cable in central New York.
I submitted all necessary paperwork and have twice now been denied my rebate. The first time the rebate was denied for not having purchased the equipment during the promo period. This was of course incorrect. After getting though to them by phone they agreed I had purchased the router during the required period of time. Now I have been denied the rebate for the second time stating my order number was not submitted. It was. I have been on hold on the phone for over 30 minutes (as I type this) waiting to speak with a representative. Can't help but think this is just another ploy to get people to hang up, give up and not get their rebate.
this company needs to stop doing business. They are crooks. How do we stop them from ripping more people off?

Sa

More Offer Wire Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mb
      9th of Jul, 2012

Hello, I am sorry for your problems. I work for Bridgevine and can help resolve any problems may still be having. Please email me any information regarding your order so I can help you out.
    Mike Bass