Off Shore Installation Management Mumbai / Stolen Items from Baggage on Emirates Flight EK 0505

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir / Madam

I Devandra Worlikar regular passenger of your esteemed airlines would bring to your kind notice the following.

On 9th Jan 2011, at 07:30 hrs I checked in to the Emirates counter at Mumbai, in order to travel to KISH Island in IRAN via DUBAI from Mumbai by flight EK 0505. I had checked in my baggage and obtained the baggage claim card from the counter, and boarded the flight and travelled to my destination KISH island IRAN via Dubai, when I collected my luggage at the destination point ( KISH ISLAND), to my surprise I found my bag was torn and my DVD Player, box of DVD’s and few other things are found missing out of it. When I enquired at the KISH Airport about the incident, officials at KISH airport said to lodge a complaint to Fly Emirates.

Also note that the bag had a Fragile items inside sticker posted.

Kindly request your good selves to investigate about this and do the needful to recover my lost items at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Your’s

Sincerely

Devendra Worlikar,

487, Bhaika House, Kotapada,

Khra Danda, Near Ram Mandhir

Khar West, Mumbai - 52

Off Shore Installation Management Mumbai

Comments

• De
      2nd of Feb, 2011

Dear sir/madam,

There is no response to my complain so far. Is there any hope of getting my lost items?