Off Lease Only — damaged vehicle, no disclosure
I purchased a vehicle from OFF LEASE ONLY with CASH in January 2011. We were told the vehicle was a prior lease and only had one "owner". Fast forward two years later and I decided to get the car appraised. I was shocked to learn that not only was the car bought at an auction, it had been in a severe front end collision. I was also told that the information should have been disclosed to me prior to my purchase. It wasn't. Had it been, I simply would have bought a different car since I'd test driven about 10 that night.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lake Worth, FLWhen I contact Off Lease Only to ask for a copy of said document where this was disclosed, the manager MIKE, told me that they were NOT obligated to disclose the information and that they made every attempt to tell their customers if a car had prior damage. WHAT?! Not obligated? We'll see about that. According to Florida (and several other states) a dealership IS liable for disclosing information based on criteria set forth by each state.
DO NOT BUT A CAR FROM OFF LEASE ONLY! UNLESS YOU RUN A REAL CAR FAX REPORT, I'D GIVE THEM A PASS!
More Off Lease Only Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Offleaseonly - damage cars instead of a car 
- Off Lease Only - I would not recommend buying from them 
- [Resolved] Off Lease Only - scam artist 
- Off Lease Only - it's a blessing we went elsewhere 
- Offleaseonly - delivered a unsafe car 
- Offleaseonly West Palm Beach - sold my son an unsafe vehicle 
- Off Lease Only - be careful what you get yourself into
- Off Lease Only - fraud and bait and switch
- Automobile Dealer - offleaseonly.com 
- [Resolved] Off Lease Only - lexus rx 350