Odesk Corporation

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 by

Account suspended without any valid reason

Odesk Corporation
441 Logue Avenue
Mountain View, United States
Phone: 650.316.7500
odesk.com
Hi.. I am Jayana from India. I have contractor account in ODesk.com. I used to work for web designing via Odesk platform for almost 3 years. I have good reputation among the clients. I have successfully finished around 63 job and done around 600+ hours work with average 95% of good feedback. Th issue - One of my client get all work completed by me stop replying when time comes to pay remaining 50% payment. I have notify Odesk regarding this. Odesk also not able to get respond from him on this. So after 5 month of waiting, I have taken my work back from site. Due to this he get angry and start scolding me and my country. about this also I have notify to Odesk. Suddenly Odesk suspended my profile/account with simple/short reason that I have violated their terms. I don't know what wrong in taking back unpaid work which is legally my property as I didn't get paid for it. Can any one help me on this?Also, I have heard online that Odesk have some discriminating attitude towards Asian contractors. If its there then someone should take serious action against this.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree