Ocwen Service Center / terrible company

PO Box 6440, Carol Stream, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-596-8580

Right now as I am typing I am waiting on Ocwen to modify my loan. I just received my second notice which is my foreclosure date. The date is May 1st 2009. I called Ocwen concerning the notice, but they told me they did not have a foreclosure date. So now I am in limbo I do not know what to do!!! I will be contacting a lawyer to file bankruptcy to see if that can save my home. I went through the whole process of them not receiving my paperwork and resubmitted it 3 times. Then I had to resubmit my paperwork under the Obama housing plan. Has anyone done this yet. Please if anyone have any suggesting on how to save my home. Please let me know I am at the end of my rope.

Mo

Comments

• Fe
      Apr 15, 2009

I am in complete agreement with you Every time I call in my motgage i speak with some Indian in India. I don't have anything against Indians but when their records don't match mine and my mortgage is 4, 000 a month that really gets to me I'm at the end of my rope and don't know who to call to complain. Just stay in your house. Ocwen is terrible.