Ocwen Loan Servicing / scam and cheating!
When attempting to contact Ocwen,at any of their many phone numbers, they put you on hold until the line finally goes dead, or they connect you to a non-english speaking person who you can't understand and pretends he or she can't understand you. They then offer, in their broken english, all the different ways you can make payments. The company will not answer any mail I send them or any of my E-mails,yet every month I get a 'notice of intent to collect a debt' from them telling me how far behind I am in payments.
Now they are telling me that they have put a insurance policy on the house and sent me a premium notice of $1,165.00 for the first year. They act like they are a separate entity answering only to themselves and completely oblivious to the laws of the land. They refuse to contact my attorney or to even take back their property, so now the house just sits there and benefits no one while they play their little mind games.
More Ocwen Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - misapplied funds
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - customer service
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage loan
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - securities fraud 2012-2016
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage