OCJ Grouop / Employment contract company

I had a terrible experience with these owners. They offered a compensation, then changed it later. Complete 'bait and switch'.

I ran into one of their x-business development guys. He was hired then let go 2 months later.

Mark's wife read and misinterpreted an eMail that he confidentially sent to an HR 'friend' of his. The BD guy was out of the office.

I've never had an employer go in and read my mail.

He stated; he didn't care to work for OCJ any longer, they could not get the work orders straight and the people hired. He appears to be successful at his new company. When started, he helped Marks wife buy a new car. Stated they went to Hawaii.

However, they could not make my compensation promised. They got me to contract with them on a promise of they had lots of money, then could not pay the money they promised.

Word to OCJ. LA is a small town and people talk a lot. Your BD guy and I are spreading the truth.

Br

Comments

• Na
      2nd of Feb, 2010

you spelled group wrong and it is a TEMP recruiting agency, so yes some people will be let go after a few months. That is not in their power, it is in the power of the company they send you to work for.

• Na
      5th of Feb, 2010

also if they gave you your email address they are legally allowed to go through it