Oceanview Investments / RIP OFF

1 3000 NE 30TH PLACEFort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-463-5890

this company took my money and told me they would help me stop my foreclosure and get me a loan modification. they certainly took my money and did nothing! they have yet to refund my money and its been more than 3 months. they are all over the internet as a rip off company just punch in the name of the business and you will see! none of this was there when i looked them up over 4months ago. I am so upset and I can't believe i was a victim to this kind of scam.

Sh

Comments

• Te
      23rd of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me. They promised me that they would be able to guarantee a loan modification. I paid my money 10 months ago and were not able to negotiate anything. I had to file chapter 13 to save my home from foreclosure. They told me three business days before my bankruptcy that the loan modification was not going through. I was devastated. My heart sank and I was left without any answers. Can anyone HELP US!

• Jg
      30th of Mar, 2009

the same situation happened...since sept. 2008 i have been trying to get help...they won't talk to me, they hang up, they won't give me my files. and they won't refund my money.

• Ri
      27th of May, 2009

the same thing happened to me fortunately it was our stimulus money 1200 bucks i think we should all go together and pay them a surprise visit u know what i mean because thats the only way we can get some satisfaction

• Na
      16th of Jun, 2009

I signed up with Oceanview in December and I didn't see any bad complaints. However, I almost lost my house because of them and they cost me more money in fees and my credit dropped. They told me to stop making my house payment because I needed to be behind to get help. Then I didn't hear that anything was happening and I needed something done by Mar 30 because my property taxes were coming due. In February I started getting notices that they were going to do a Sherriff auction. I called made a payment, found out my mortgage company had charged me all these fees for legal fees toward foreclosure and I started trying to work with my mortgage company and charmilla the girl at oceanview. By almost the end of March it was obvious that oceanview could do nothing for me, I was going to HUD etc. I told them I wanted a refund. Charmilla knew there was nothing she could do, so she said let us let legal look at the old mortgage and see if they could do something. I never heard anything. Then a Guy name Eric I believe called and after we talked he tells me I don't I have a brain I shouldn't have listened to whoever told me not to make the house payment and in the next breath tries to tell me I was in breach of contract for not doing what they told me to and contacting my mortgage company! If I hadn't of I wouldn't have a house right now and charmilla who was helping me knew I was talking to them and never said a thing! He told me if I just hold on a program would come along eventually. He hung up on me also. I was nothing but cooperative. Everytime I have tried to call I can't get an answer. Something needs to be done. I can't afford to be out more money! I have been physically sick over all the stress!!

• Ba
      25th of Jun, 2009

They are operating as Lifeline Financial Services now, with the www.lifelinefinancialnow.com address.

• Fi
      28th of Aug, 2009
    Oceanview Investments - Rib- off
    Oceanview Investments
    Florida

I paid this company to have a modification done with my mortgage company. They took my money and did nothing for me. I would like them to get in touch with me and at least give something back for doing nothing.