Ocean Oil & Gas Company London / Scam offer

1 89 Hemisphere Circle - Kingston, BP5476London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44. 702.403.8694

I had received offer from OCEAN OIL & GAS COMPANY LONDON on dated 21-2-08 pls confirm this offer is corrected or scam/fraud

Comments

• Ud
      7th of Dec, 2007

I GOT AN OFFER LETTER FROM THE ABOVE COMPANY COULD ANY ONE GIVE ME THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS COMPANY

• Vi
      30th of Jan, 2008
    Ocean Oil and Gas Company - Scam offer letter from ocean oil & gas company!
    Ocean Oil and Gas Company

I got an offer letter from Ocean oil and gas company from UK without any interview. This is scam, don't trust them!

6th of Feb, 2008

Hay Dude,

Fraud things, do not relay on these …

I am guessing you may received an offer letter just by sending your CV to them. How a company can send an offer letter without knowing you? Or without an interview?

You are educated enough to think, so be careful don’t jump or don’t send any money to anybody.

• Sh
      27th of Feb, 2008

It seems fraud.

• Pe
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I had received affore from OCEAN OIL & GAS COMPANY LONDON on dated 20-2-08 pls confrim this offer is corrected or scame/ frud.

• Ga
      12th of Mar, 2008

I had received affore from OCEAN OIL & GAS COMPANY LONDON (heniko.recruitment@gmail.com) on dated 01.03.2008 pls confrim this offer is corrected or scame/ fraud.

• Ka
      12th of Mar, 2008

Hi, i was informed by one of my friends about a placement in this company. I would like to know if this company is genuine and their offering is to what they advertise.
    The details of the company is as
    Ocean Oil& Gas Company UK
    London
    UK

• Ha
      19th of Mar, 2008

Even i have recieved an appointment letter for a salary of whopping 11500 Pounds every month.

• Ah
      25th of Mar, 2008

i have also recieved ofer from Ocean And Oil Gas company UK.
    Pls confirm if this is a fraud one

• Su
      26th of Mar, 2008

i got one mail regarding online interview is true or false how can i proceed.exepecting soon reply

regards
    suresh

• Kp
      1st of Apr, 2008

Dear sir i m partheeban from INDIA. Last week i got a appoinment order from u r company. I am already sended my profile & my passport details. I would like to know if this company is genuine and their offering is to what they advertise.
    I would like join u r organization. But the travel agency charging 1500 pounds for visa & work permit. I would like to know this process wright or wrong. If it is wright how to send a money. pls give the details about u r company & u r website address. Thank you.

2nd of Apr, 2008

Dear sir,
    I got a offer letter about placement in this company. I would like to know if this company is genuine and their offering is to what they advertise. Company will pay 11, 500 pound every month as a salary.
    The details of the company is as
    Ocean Oil& Gas Company UK
    London
    UK

• Pr
      7th of Apr, 2008

I have also received the same appointment letter by Ocean oil & gas company.I am eager to work in UK, but is that company still exist? I want to know the truth.

8th of Apr, 2008

Hi, I recieved a job offer for Ocean Oil & GAs Company in LOndon dated 4-09-2008 offer a salary 9500 a month with good benefits company told me to contact UK TRAVEL AGENCY (UTA) w/ tel #+447031939853/+44 703 1946730 to prepare all my nescessary document kindly pls assists me if this job offer is scam/fraud before contact to them.. plas feel free to contact at my email address

• Mo
      10th of Apr, 2008

I have received offer letter from your company, ref No oogl 07/01446 by UK travel agency, whether it is fraud or corect, please inform me.

Thanks

• Pr
      11th of Apr, 2008

I had received offer for SR. PROJECT MANAGER, Job Location : 15-19 BLOOMBURY WAY LONDON from OCEAN OIL & GAS COMPANY LONDON on dated 8th day of April 2008 pls confirm this offer is corrected or scam/fraud.

Also confirm regarding UK TRAVELLING AGENT (UTA) Box 1188, Station B London, ON N6A 5K2.
    Street Adress:, 56 Yorkshire Avenue - Lancashire
    GB0098 Manchaster - London Tel. +447-0240-11526

Also please confirm regarding "OCEAN RECRUITMENT AGENCY, HENIKO RECRUITMENT AGENCY LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Tel. +447024072837

With best regards.
    P. M. Fanse

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2008

Hi all,

The offer from Ocean Oil & Gas is a total fraud. I had mailed to the Indian High Commission in London regarding the offer made by Ocean Oil & Gas. They only confirmed the forgery.

thanks

26th of May, 2008

I have also received the same appointment letter by Ocean oil & gas company. but is that company still exist? I want to knowif Ocean Oil & Gas is a total fraud

• Ra
      7th of Aug, 2008

Hi

I also received the offer letter from Ocean oil and gas company, London and but i would like to know the offer and benefits provided by them were genuine. i had reviewed all the above complaints and found one UK Travel Agency is involved in this agreement. The most surprising part is the contact numbers provided by them were varying from person to person and even the address were also not correct it seems.
    for me they had given the address: Ocean Oil & Gas Co,
    #105, Spring drive avenue UK
    Albert Embarkment, London

and the contact number for UK Travel agency is+447-024-011526.

please do help me and suggest whether this is afraud firm.

regards

• Gs
      30th of Aug, 2008

I also had the employment offer as Divisional Manager for a salary of 21, 000 pounds per month. By looking at salary itself, i find it will be a fake. Also, while printinf the employment offer, i could not print it though it was in word doc. This is for the readers . Pl.don't rely upon such messages and confirm many times from many sources before you proceed. All the best.

gs swaminathan