ocean gas & oil company / appointment letter

United Kingdom Review updated:

i have got a appointment letter from ocean oil & gas co. u.k and they are saying me to make my wrking visa and residence permit by myself. they are saying me the air ticket also take by me and they will revert this money to me after my joining . is it true that this company is genuine .

Comments

Je
  19th of Feb, 2008
I also received appointment letter from Gas & Oil Company giving me to process with the visa and they will pay later.

Is this company genuine or bogus?
Su
  21st of Feb, 2008
I aslo received same letter from them, plz if u get details tell me.
Mr
  9th of Mar, 2008
LOOK YOUR 100 BILLION DOLLAR PROFIT OF FUEL HIKES YOU HAVE COUASED TO SHUT DOWN OVER 50% OF THE NATION TRUCKING FORCE AND IF YOU DONT PUT A STOP TO IT YOU WILL SHUT THE NATION DOWN IF YOU FORGOTEN WHOT HAPPEN IN THE 1970S WILL CAN AND WILL STRIKE AND YOUR ### WILL GO TO PRISON BECOUSE LOOK WHERE THE BUCK WILL STOP IF YOUR FAMILYS GO TO THE STORES AND THERES NO FOOD BECOUSE YOU HAVE IN YOUR MINE WE WILL NOT STRIKE WELL THING AGAIN.!! THE TRUCKERS CONTRO THE NATION FOOD SUPPLY ALL OVER THE UNITED STATE >! LOWER THE FUEL PRICES TODAY YOU HAVE FILLED YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ITS YOUR ### THATS GOING TO JAIL.