OCBC Bank / customer service

1 168 Pounggol Field #01-11/12 PunggolPlazaSingapore, Singapore

On the [protected] afternoon, I went to update my daughter OCBC Savers bank passbook. I noticed there was a cash withdrawal amounting of SGD$240 which done on [protected]. I immediately informed the OCBC Punggol Plaza Branch bank of this transaction . One of the bank officer jump into conclusion saying it may an cheque bounced back without checking . Then the OCBC Bank manager by the name of attend me saying: let her check through her system or OCBC Headquarters. And then informed me that there was a cash withdrawal made over the counter for that amount. I find it puzzling as my daughter account does not have an ATM card or internet banking facilities and she did not lose her student concessionary EZ card before. Then I told the Bank manager, whether can she check the bank system which cheque deposit detail of SGD$240 have been withdrawal because I cannot recall whether did we make any cash withdrawal on that day . But Bank manager say: She can't release cheque details to us, because the cheque deposit detail that was withdrawal need to make an enquiry OCBC Headquarters to release it. Unless we make an police report than the bank will release the cheque detail to us. I'm utterly disappointed with the service of OCBC Bank. What kind of bank policy is that ? Asking customer to do a police report is Bank fault here. Bank manager need to go for customer management lesson. When I reach the Punggol neighborhood police station showing to the police officer my daughter OCBC Savers bank passbook there was a cash withdrawal amounting of SGD$240 which done on [protected]. Then police officer tell me to go back to the bank again for an enquiry of bank transaction detail list, because of my daughter OCBC Savers bank passbook transaction detail printing overlap can't see clearly. Again, I went back to the OCBC Punggol Plaza Branch bank. Tell the Bank manager, the police officer need the bank transaction detail list, because of my daughter OCBC Savers bank passbook transaction detail printing overlap can't see clearly. The Bank manager say: for this enquiry to print out the bank transaction detail list, need to pay charge fee of hundred dollar plugs every month. And I tell her, this is unreasonable to pay charge fee of hundred dollar plugs to print out the bank transaction detail list for me to make an police report. Then the Bank manager say: never mind and she will wave it off the charge fee to print out the bank transaction detail list for me. So the Bank manager told me to come back for the next working day to collect it. On the [protected], I went back to the OCBC Punggol Plaza Branch bank collect the bank transaction detail list. Then the Bank manager show me the thumbprint copy of the withdrawal receipt saying is my daughter thumbprint & her student concessionary EZ card number on it, and saying maybe my daughter younger -sister using her student concessionary EZ card withdrawal cash from the bank.- And I say: will you able to confirm this thumbprint match my daughter thumbprint ? I enquiry the organization of this cheque deposit withdrawal detail, and your Bank manager can't even show it to me, so that I can trace whether did we make any cash withdrawal on that day with my daughter ? What kind of bank policy can't even produce my request for me to trace organization of this cheque deposit withdrawal detail. Another of your bank mistake is, when my first time register my daughter OCBC Savers bank passbook. I wented to register my name together with my daughter account . But your officer name: Ngo Kwang Rong Elvin told me that cannot register my name together with my daughter account on the date of [protected]. And now I check again with your bank officer on the date of [protected], she say : there is no such policy that I can't register my name together with my daughter account. If the withdrawal receipt got my signature on it together with my daughter thumbprint, this problem won't be happen if my name on it. Because my daughter are too young to recall whether did we make any cash withdrawal on that day . I'm totally regret putting my money there n being served by unprofessional people who can't even speak properly. Immoderate OCBC I’m a victim of the dirty trick that OCBC has done to me. Went to checked but can't even give me an answer. This is absurd! OCBC bank services is the worst that I had encountered! From: Kwang [protected]

Lo