OC Welch Ford / Service

1 Bluffton, SC, United States

I recently had my truck repaired by O C Welch which has been a horrible experience. They charged me over $4000.00 to replace the head gaskets. With in two weeks of picking up the truck there was an oil leak appearing out of the head. O C told me to take it to my local Ford dealer to get it repaired. The mechanic told me that it was an obvious issue that should have been repaired by O C and that it would cost around $3000.00 to repair it. After repeated calls to get O C to contact the mechanic they told me that it wasn't their problem, so I spoke to the service manager which was not the very accommodating and seem to not care in the least. I have now taken it to another Ford dealer who has pulled the engine apart and has found that somehow O C must have dropped the head and not said anything and just rigged it back together. I have spoke back to the O C service manager who I am waiting once again to hear his response. I will post his response as soon as he lets me know. Overall, I have bought trucks from O C and at this point I will never buy or service another vehicle from them and will not recommend them to anyone due to the treatment by their service management.