ObiOne Global Ministries Inc / missing 1/2 of shipment items ordered on 07.05.18

Order #: EC4394776

US
Qty Price Total
2 Cases $1.00 $48.00

Greetings Dollar Tree Direct,

I have attached what you sent to PayPal in regards to a partial shipment that ObiOne Global Ministries' picked at the North Grove Shopping Center - 715 Dr. MLK Blvd. West, Seffner, FL 33584. Let me explain something to you, I would never lie about me receiving a partial shipment is the reason if you look at the attached receipt as well, whereas I went to the Dollar Tree on Kingsway in Brandon, FL to replace what was missing.

I was not going to let our community suffer because of your mistake. Now all of a sudden, you are directing PAYPAL to direct me to send back items that was shipped???? REALLY? You and and I BOTH know, that I only picked up ONE CASE OF TRIAL SIZED HAND SANITIZER FOR MY BACK TO SCHOOL BASH!!!

YES, and I am also attaching pictures of our success - because we did not allow you guys to stop or block us!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves knowingly did something wrong and now you want me to correct your WRONG. I will not be doing business with a team of liars. I also have to make sure I document everything because of federal funds, so it is documented that I only received a partial shipment with PayPal, the North and Grove Store.

As you can see in the pictures, we had a lot of the community there on the grounds yesterday. So, my dear your lying did not stop our event. I just went and purchased what was missing to fill the backpacks.

This is what I told PayPal from the beginning - I purchased two hand sanitizer in your company and I only received 1. I want a partial refund of the 2nd item . I want my $24 dollar.

All I will say is this: God Don't LIKE Ugly!!!

Grace and Peace,