Oberon Media / cannot get games bought

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I purchased 2 games from Oberon Media when I lived in another state. After moving, I had to get another computer, my email also changed. I was not able to download the games to my new computer, using the key code previously received.

When I contacted the company through email with the exact specifics, I only got the reply your email address does not match our records. They never read the entire email with my confirmation codes and purchase receipt attached.

If you ever purchase from them, get the disk, the download only may leave you as me; paid for games, but no games to play!

I will never purchase from them again as their customer service is non existent.

Comments

• De
      8th of Feb, 2009

I have been trying to get my two free games for almost six weeks. Dead end after dead end. I have emailed Oberon Media; I have emailed MSN. No help. They tell you that you must contact them by email. They will not provide a telephone number. So I am stuck with a monthly charge and no games. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE MONTHLY GAMES ON MSN GAMES PAGE.

• Te
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I purchased Agatha Christie Mystery pack and had computer trouble at the time, a few days later, I'm trying to download it and they tell me I already downloaded...try to reach them to get my game, no luck! Now after reading all this complaints I'm wondering if I ever going to get my game...how about the next month...

• Mo
      14th of Dec, 2010

I GOT PI NY AND I CAN'T PLAY I NAVE THAT BIG BROWN BOX WITH WORD LOADING AND I CAN'T DUE NOTHING ABOUT LAST WEEK I ASK FOR HELP AND NOTHING, FIX MY GAME THAT I PAY FOR IT OR GIVE ME BACK MY $$$$$ MONIKA