oberon-media/MSN games / Cancelling Membership

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I paid for a membership to MSN games thru Oberon-Media so that I could purchase games for $9.95. My agreement was for 2 months after which time I could cancel. I have purchased my 2 games and have sent a cancellation notice for 3 months with no response from the company. I have been charged for 3 months worth of games that I have never downloaded and my credit card company has removed the charges because I am contesting the charges. If I can ever get this issue resolved I will tell everyone I know never to purchase any games from this company. I sure do not know why MSN would ever be working with Oberon-Media. If anyone has an address or phone# or any ideas as to how to get in contact with these people, please let me know.

More oberon-media/MSN games Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ly
      24th of Jul, 2009

I would also like to cancell my membership but Oberon doen not inform you what you need to do to cancell or to whom you should contact.

• Sp
      17th of Aug, 2009

I have also tried to cancel my membership but every time I go to login or contact us the page says navigation cancelled or it asks me to refresh the page. This company is corrupt and needs investigating!!

24th of Oct, 2009

I also ended up with a subscription that I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR and got charged for. This is the most fraudulant company I have ever done business with and does need investigating. they are targeting children with this fraud. The thing that worked for me was to contact my bank and have the charges reversed and let the bank know that this was a fraudulant charge. If enough people complain to their banks the word will get out that this company is stealing from their customers. good luck and don't do business with this horrible, slimey company.

• Le
      29th of Jul, 2011

I too have had great difficulty trying to download my free games that charges on my credit card show. I signed up for 6 months @$6.95 and they still keep charging me every month. Emails from Oberon Media say I can download my free game by going to MSN downloads. No luck with that either. Some games I have already purchased have issues that have not been resolved by them. ie. the games do not work after a certain point has been reached. There is no solution to this problem even after contacting them. Leslie Leeds, Collingwood On.

• Da
      9th of Nov, 2013

I have just realized my 2 month subscription to this oberon mob have been going on for 2 1/2 years & I'm not happy Jan! & I cannot get to them to cancel it.