oberlin sheriff office 911 dispatcher supervisor / not reporting 911 calls

1 oberlin la., Oberlin, LA, United States
Phone: 3376394355

ON MARCH 29, 2012 3:30 PM I WAS DRIVING ON HIGHWAY 190 E I ENCOUNTER A WRECKLESS DRIVER DRIVEING W. ON HIGHWAY 190. THE DRIVER CROSS THE MEDIUM DRIVEING INTO MY LANE. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL INCIDENT WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL. A WHITE FEMALE INDIVDUAL WAS DRIVEING A WHITE CHERVROTTE La. LICENSE PLATE #VYP077. I CALL 911 WHICH IS IN ALLEN PARISH WHICH IS THE OBERLIN SHERIFF OFFICE. I TOLD THE 911 DISPATCHER I WAS CALLING TOREPORT A WRECKLESS DRIVER WHO WAS DRIVINGACROSS THE MEDIUM INTO MY LANE. AND THE DISPATCHER TRYED TRANFER ME TO KINDER POLICE DEPARTMENT BUT COULD NOT GET THROUGH. SHE ASK MEWHERE WAS THE VEHICLE I TOLD HER THE VEHICLE HAS TURN INTO THE CAPITOL ONE 24 HOUR ATM MACHINE. SHE ACCUSED ME OF FOLLOWING THE INDIVIDUAL AND HUNG UP ON ME. I CALL BACK SHE TRANSFER ME TO THE SHERIFF IN CHARGE HE ASK ME WHAT WAS MY EMERGENCY I TOLD HIM I WAS REPORTING A WRECKLESS DRIVER AND HE SAID THAT WAS NOTAND EMERGENCY AND IFI WOULD CALL THE 911 LINE AGAIN I WOULD BE CHARGE WITH A CRIME. I AM THE VICTIM AND I CAN"T CALL 911 IN ALLEN PARISH .THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EXPERIENCE THIS TYPE OF SERVICE FROM ALLEN PARISH 911 DISPATCH, IDO BELIEVE THEY KNOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE LOCAL AND THEY ARE LOOKING THE OTHER WAY.