Oberian Media (Gamesaver)Subscription Scam

B Review updated:

More contact information regarding the Gamesaver scam. I checked my email today and this is what I received. Also, when I received this email, I had to authorize hotmail to open the email. It was classified as malicious email and was blocked. Here is the information copied and pasted directly from the email.

Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content
Download your free game!‏
From: Membership Department ([protected]@oberon-media.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Thu 8/06/09 1:41 PM
To: [protected]@hotmail.com

Get ready to play!

Your GameSaver membership entitles you to one free downloadable game each month. Go to our Game Center and choose your free game now!

Remember, free games expire in 2 months, so don't wait.

Redeeming your free game is easy:

1. Go to http://www.incredigames.com.
2. Pick a game of your choice.
3. Choose buy full version.
4. Click on "Buy full version" link.
4. Log In and redeem your game.

Thank you and have fun playing!

Sincerely,
Oberon Media Enterprises Limited 3 Diagorou Street 2nd Floor, Office 201 1097 Nicosia, Cyprus VAT#: 0147674W

Oberon media Inc. http://www.oberon-media.com

Transactions processed through Oberon Enterprises Limited, 3 Diagorou Street, 2nd Floor, Office 201, 1097 Nicosia, Cyprus, VAT#: 0147674W

Oberon Media Enterprises Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Oberon Media, Inc.,
One Penn Plaza, Suite 4100, New York, NY 10119.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

•   Aug 13, 2009

There's nothing malicious about this. Hotmail classified it that way because (a) it contains a download link, and (b) it contiains images. Nothing more.

This simply allows you to download the game. I use Oberon games all the time. And your membership allows you to download a free game every month. It's not like you are paying for nothing.

If you don't want it, cancel your membership.

• K
      Aug 18, 2009

would be ok if we could cancel subscription

• K
      Aug 18, 2009

if you know how please tell me

• C
      Aug 27, 2009

To cancel your subscription, go to this link: https://www.oberon-media.com/channels/wizard/stage1.asp?ChannelID=110005373

They are really fast at responding to inquiries and will usually get back to you in a day or two. Hope this helps! :)

• A
      Mar 09, 2013

I downloaded a game and cannot get it to work on my computer so I deleted from my computer but do not know how to get it back since I paid for it. I don't want to download again and have to pay again.

• H
      Apr 05, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! - it's a scam, once you buy anything you're tied in for life, they take monthly payments which you CANNOT stop - ignore the link above, it's broke (nice try Mr Employee!)
    Google for "gamesaver cancel subscription" to see the scale of the scam - basically they're a virus in your bank account you can't ever remove!!!