OBDFOCUS TECHNOLOGY CO LTD / bad product & service

1 Israel Review updated:

This company caused me More then $1000 damage by sanding bad products, I was dealing with Mr. Kevin, on first time he sent me a bad and not new, product GM Tech 2 scanner . I was told that I'll have a full refund $1880 so I sent back to Obdfocus Technology Co. Ltd. After they got it, the dealer of Obdfocus Technology Co. Ltd told me that I can't have refund, and if they do it will be around $1600, and it will take very long time. Instead, he offered me to buy other products, and promise that he will send a good products, I didn't have much choice and ordered some products, include 2 sets Peugeot Citroen Lexia3 scanner. I supplied 1 Lexia3 to my client, but during the day I found out that the product is very bad, simply not working as it should. I tried to replace it with the second set and got the same problems. I have no choice and send the client Lexia3 set for repair, after that all problems solved. I was also informing that the new lexia3 I got are missing many drivers and can't work well; "it's simply bad products" I was told. All that was informed to Obdfocus Technology Co. Ltd, Mr. Kevin, first he told me that they have the old good Lexia3 type, but when I asked him to replace the bad type he sent, he simply ignore and not replying. I tried many time to contact him, but still he choose not to reply.
I believe Buyers should know about Obdfocus Technology Co. Ltd bad products $ bad service.

Thanks - Yosi- G.M
elyoss@gmail.com

Yo

Comments

• Ca
      9th of May, 2011

Same problem having here. They took months to repair your item, and delaying it as much as they could. They would ignore your messages and doesn't bother to reply you when you are in trouble. They even demanded an additional fee to sent back the item which indeed I refused to do so. They then delay it again for a few weeks and lastly they give you a tracking number via the Cheapest China Post which would take another 1 month to arrive. Not to say the tracking number is fake, you would either can't trace it or the results shows a different location.

One of their biggest scam is that they sell goods claiming they are original which in fact after checking, it is indeed imitation. A big time lier and scammer. They would treat you really well when you are purchasing and when you have problems with your item, you would have to beg them over and over again.

21st of Aug, 2012

they stole the money sent to them
    the purchase of goods
    and spent a number of transmission that does not exist
    always talking that will appear later