OBAC Educational ServicesFALSE ADVERTISING

1 Review updated:

I applied for a postal job and OAC educational services charged me $29.50 for educational services material. this is free from the postal service.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hesperia, CAI found out about this in about 5 minutes after placing the order.I tried to contact them and the E mail they provided bounced back and no one answers the phone they have on there web site.

More OBAC Educational Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cu
      Jul 22, 2009

You were refunded your money so not sure what the problem is?

• Un
      Aug 22, 2009

Big scam they make money by take advantage of unemployed market !!! beware

Aug 22, 2009

obac is taking advantage of unemployed by advertising postal jobs and make their $29.95. actually there are no postal jobs out there.postal service is actually laying off people.i think the government should shutt them down.

• Ir
      Oct 13, 2009

same problem here. i tried calling and sending an email but NO RESPONSE. i too called the local post offices and was told that they are laying people off so i wish i knew about this before i went ahead and let them charge me $29.50 for something i can get for free!!! really pissed!!! i also tried calling another website that is promoting the postal jobs and they said the package will cost $139.40??? thats even more rediculous!!!

Oct 14, 2009

They are thieves and i think the goverment should stop these companies and put them out of business.

• Br
      Oct 20, 2009

wat is their number????

• Br
      Oct 20, 2009

What is their contact info?? How do you get your money refunded?? I am takin this very serious! My card was charged twice.

Oct 21, 2009

I think just call the credit card company and dispute charges.they will comply with you.this company is a big scam.

• Tv
      Feb 19, 2010

Never rec'd material after 2 & 1/2 months of emailing back and forth (full of excuses), phone # no longer exists. I alerted bank, changed bankcard #, and reported obac to federal trade commision.
    Bank is investigating and I am looking to get my $29.50 back!
    Lesson learned, do backround check on anyone you do business with!

• Wi
      Apr 01, 2010

OBAC Educational Services advertised $29.95 to recieve an employment preparation package for postal jobs. This obviously is a scam and I fell for it. After placing my order I recieved an email with a order confirmation # and that I would recieve my packed in 7 to 10 days. I never recieved it so I emailed them back with my information and I recieved a response that they apologize for the issue and would investigate and would resolve the issue. That was over 4 months ago and I have emailed them twice since that without any response.
    Their website page: obaceducational.com/index.html is no longer found on the web.