ob sneakers / OB SNEAKERS ARE A SCAM AND FRAUD

1 China Review updated:

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH OB SNEAKERS!!! SCAM, RIP OFF, FAKE PRODUCTS!!!

I purchased a pair of Nike shoes from OB Sneakers and they sent me the wrong product claiming that their courier sent the wrong product. I tried for a week to work with the company to have them send me the correct pair but they led me to believe after several emails that they did not have what I purchased so I asked for their mailing address and told them I am sending back their product and just refund my money. Another week went by with this back and forth crap stating that I would have to send them another $55.00 for shipping cost before they could send the correct product and I told them, "HELL NO, REFUND MY MONEY. After weeks of playing games, they would not refund my money. Their products are not authentic so please do your self a favor and shop elsewhere because this company is a scam company and they do foul business. Spread the word!!!

Here is a copy of our complete email correspondence:

****************************************************************
dear friend

I am shocked about what you did.I am sorry about that.
we would ship one pair of goods to you so long as you pay the shipping fee and we would lose the new goods to solve the mistake, please understand.
we could solve the mistake peacefully.

best wishes

To: service@obsneakers.com
Subject: Re: Order 6046
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:54:31 -0400
From: my email
CC: coco4sale@hotmail.com

I am not sending you another dime for YOUR MISTAKE or YOUR COURIER's. What I am going to do is create complaints about your company and put them all over the Internet and all web site I possibly can and I hope your business profit declines so much that you don't receive another dime for your dishonest business dealings. I can't image a company that would ruin their damn business for a mere $67.00 admitting to their faults and won't properly refund the customers money unless they were a dishonest company from the start. I see that you already have complaints for the same crap you are doing to me but don't worry, the world is about to know about your DISHONEST COMPANY!!!

Sent: Mon, Sep 6, 2010 3:16 am
Subject: Order 6046

if you said that the shoes is not the ones you ordered
I'm very sorry that you misunderstand us.
Yes, I agree with you. I know that you are very indignant that you received the wrong shoes and can’t get a reasonable solution. If that was me, I think I would be the same with you. I completely understand how you feel.
we did arrange the right shoes to you.but it is the express company mistook them.the courier have mistaken the packages with the other customer.and we have contacted with them, but they refuse to take the responsibility, so we have no results from them.and we already agree that we will take most of the responsibility for it.
you know that the shipping of the international express is very very costly.
the shipping fee is much more expensive than the cost of some shoes.you can check it from the website of express company.we just have a little profit of each original business.
well, in order to compensate you, we agree to resend you the shoes, you just only pay 55 dollars.

2010-09-06

发送时间: [protected]:31:19
主题: Fwd: Order 6046

I do not care about them being authentic or not. That has nothing to do with the fact that THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!! I ORDERED [protected] AND NOT WHAT YOU SENT ME. THE HELL WITH THEM BEING AUTHENTIC OR NOT THEY ARE THE WRONG SHOES AND I WANT A REFUND FOR YOUR MISTAKE. You keep telling me the same crap about you do honest and reputation business than honor your words and REFUND MY MONEY and stop playing these word games. It's obvious by now that you don't have want I ordered so this is considered FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! Under those terms and conditions, you are suppose to refund the customers money!!!

And the word is "reputable" business.

Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 6:16 am
Subject: order 6046

you said that our products are not authentic, so we just ask for the authentification report, because we must know the reason and offer an excellent service to our each customers. if you can offer the authentification report confirm that our products are not authentic, we must refund the money to you.because we can't accept the refund by the improper reasons.
we just do the honesty and reputation business.
hope you can understand.

2010-09-03

发件人: esmith6279
发送时间: [protected]:06:27
主题: Re: order 6046

Listen, this is not the product I ordered. Just SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS so I can return your so-called authentic shoe, REFUND MY MONEY, and you can re-sale your product! Case closed.

听着,这不是我订购的产品。只要给我你的地址,以便我能答谢您的所谓正宗鞋,退还我的钱,你可以重新销售您的产品!结案。

Sent: Thu, Sep 2, 2010 9:24 pm
Subject: order 6046

I'm very sorry to hear that news
we just do the honesty and reputation business.
hope you can understand.

2010-09-03

发送时间: [protected]:31:16
主题: Re: order 6046

That is not acceptable. Although it sounds good, I am stuck with a pair of shoes that I did not order nor will I even wear these non-authenic shoes. I would like to get the shoes that I originally purchased, the authenic version like your web site claims, or you can send me your address and I will mail these shoes back to you and you can refund my $67.00.

Sent: Wed, Sep 1, 2010 11:05 pm

hi, friend,
thank you very much for your help.
I'm very sorry for the trouble we take to you.I have checked the photos just now.yes, they are different from the ones you ordered.we were surprised that you have received the wrong shoes which you didn't order.because we have checked each order before we send them to customers.and we have checked it, the courier have mistaken them with another customer’s package.we just do honesty and reputation business.we do want to do long term business with you.
our manager say you will be offered 15% off in your future orders, including your
family and your friends, they will get the discounts.my friend, I think this is a good
discount, you will save many money to buy shoes.what's more, all of our shoes are
in good quality and nice. what do you think?

2010-09-02

发送时间: [protected]:36:29
主题: Re: Enquiry Eric
Here is the pics of the shoes that I was sent. Even on the box is the wrong number.

To: Eric <my email>
Sent: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 11:51 pm
Subject: Re: Enquiry Eric

hi,dear friend,
thank you for your email.
I'm very sorry to hear that you received the wrong shoes. we were surprised that you have received the wrong shoes which you didn't order.because we have checked each order before we send them to customers.could you send the pictures of the wrong shoes to us, then we will give you a satisfied solution after we have checked and confirmed it.is that ok?
please tell me your order number by the way
very sorry for the trouble we take to you.
have a wonderful day

2010-09-01

发件人: Eric
发送时间: [protected]:27:19
主题: Enquiry Eric
I purchased the Air Jordan Laney [protected] (black metallic silver ck charcoal)and jusrt received it and it is the wrong shoe. I got some other knock-shoe. How do we correct this?

ob sneakers

2b
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Jb
      7th of Aug, 2011

if you are getting shoes at a good price and they are coming from china, they are gonna be fake. even if you were to get the right set of shoes, they are authentic replicas.
    something that you would still pay over 100$ buying at outlet prices directly from nike is going to be the cheapest you will find. from the sounds of it, the op is getting them for under 100 bucks. if the price is too good to be true, it is.
    a reputable company wont use a free web email account like this ones been using. they arent anything local. by the sound of it, i would guess they are based in china. even though authentic nikes are made in china, they are also the worlds leader of making fake products regardless of what it is.

• Me
      7th of Aug, 2011

OMG they just did this to me aswell! I thought something was up when they wanted me to pay extra to get the correct shoes! Grr 1st time iver ever been scammed and nothing i can even do about it. How have they not been shut down????

18th of Apr, 2011

They have just change their name to http://www.setkicks.com/

I guess each time they got into trouble, they will change name to avoid it.

Again I am also the victim buying puma shoe end up with a fake nike dunk.

They will kept on telling you that they do so call "honest business" what a joke!

Try to contact your bank and send them the prove of supporting document to get your refund.

Don't worry, since they sell fake shoe, you are on the wining side.
    Because:
    1) they cheated the consumer from the start.
    2) Fake product they already committed the copyright law of unauthorise production from NIKE.
    3) They change website name many times. why? I guess they can't answer.
    4) Billing name different from the online shop name.

Hope this info is helpful to whoever got cheated by these CHINA CHINESE seller.

PEACE and do support in buying only the original product.

6th of Apr, 2011

Here is the message I wrote to the Original Branded Company for them to stop or catch the China Scamer
    Help me pass this message to all your friend or friend who worked in Nike, Puma, Prada...etc:

I am writing this to your company because I have been cheated by China Scam online shop.
    They sell all the branded items but send the fake counterfeit product.
    After many round of email, I finally get their address.
    I really hope this is a good information for your company to track down all this counterfeit online store.

One of the address is their headquater :

Company: Allstar International Trade Co., Ltd.
    Address: xinan, xinan Putian, Fujian, China, 351100

allstarintel, . Co, . Ltd
    xialin jiedao, xiahuang country xinqu 79#, Chengxiang District, Putian, Fujian, China 351100

Allstar International Trade Co, .Ltd
    Qingnian Road, Kunming, China Putian Fujian China China

other branches:
    Qingdao Allstar International Trade Co., Ltd
    Henan Allstar International Trade Co., Ltd
    Hongkong Allstar International Trading Co., Ltd

Here are the website of their listing and profile:

I really hope your company can put an end to those counterfeit online store and raid their factory.
    Consumer are being cheated, they use your brand name to earn easy money.
    You spend so much money in production and advertising it and yet those China scamer
    take the advantage of your free advertisment.

They use some of your limited edition item to sell online.
    In fact they don't even have that product and send other item instead.

Many people around the world is being cheated.
    I wonder how much money you have lost because of them! (China Scamer)

This is where many of us encounter the same problem.
    Hope action will be taken against the China scamer.
    Thank you for the time in reading my message.

Mr Tan
    Singapore

18th of Mar, 2011

I got scam by them last week :(
    All the above that the obsneaker reply is the same as mine.
    They already have all the preset message with them. they just do a cut and paste to reply back. I am from asia Singapore. I just loose my USD$65 to those fker of Obsneaker!
    They are from CHINA and fk those chinese-china.
    Please do not hate all the Chinese as I am one too.
    You can hte all the China chinese all you want.
    Those China chinese make a bad name to the rest of the chinese in asia.
    TO HELL ALL THE CHINA CHINESE!

10th of Dec, 2010

Watch out everyone, Yaashoes.com is the new/other website, exactly the same as OB sneakers..
    I'm very afraid I'll never see the shoes (or the money back..) that I ordered there, every mail that
    I send comes back with a 'delivery status notification: failure'.. :(

• Gr
      30th of Sep, 2010

must b those china bcuz YAAHSHOES SENT ME ACG I ORDERED CHARLES BARKLEYS ther fraud to