OAN/VOICEMAIL USA / charges on phone bill

1 26701 Dutch and Nell RoadAndalusia, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 334-222-9091

When I received my November phone bill I had charges listed from OAN Services. I had no idea what it was so I called my CenturyTel my phone service provided and was told I was being bill by a third party. I was also told I'd have to call that company and have a credit issued.
I called OAN and was told the charge was for something I supposedly registered for online. I have done no such thing and have no idea what the heck this charge is. The person I spoke with said they would issued a credit.
I also sent an email to OAN and they replied that they were billing for USA VOICEMAIL and would forward my inquiry to them. This is some kind of a billing scam and I intend to report these people to anyone and everyone I can find.
CenturyTel has listed the charges as in dispute and I'm not paying them. We will see if I get the credit I was promised.
I just wonder how something like this happens.

Comments

Na
  10th of Nov, 2008

I just wonder how something like this happens.