OAN Services Inc / Wrongfull Billing by OAN Service Inc

This is a likely story after reading so many complain, I have realised that I am not the only one who has been billed by this company throught their phone comany.

We subscribe to AT&T home phone service and received additional billing of 16.07 this billing cycle. First we were confused that what service it is as we never ordered or placed a order for any additional service to our phone, we even do not have a caller ID as we hardly can afford the main phone line.

Once I went on Internet and searched about this company that they have been doing this to so many people for so long and our Government can not fined them or shut the company off.

Ja

More OAN Services Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

7th of Apr, 2009

I am getting billed every month on my at&t phone bill for the yourbillsolutions. I've repeatably call and had this removed which they will and credit my bill then in another month or so it's right back on there.

I have no ideal what this is for and certainly didn't order it. This is getting to be a real pain and I think something should be done to be able to keep this from happening. Why can't the phone companies stop this. I want just my phone bill and not have to go over it with a fine tooth comb.

This is really sad because if my phone bill was just set to automatic pay and I didn't get a bill then this would never be detected.

• Re
      21st of Nov, 2009
    OAN Services Inc - Unauthorized billing
    REGINA REAVIS
    Charlotte
    North Carolina

This company has for the last 4 months been charging my at&t phone bill for what they say was data storage. For the record i nor any one in this household agreed to this transaction. Furthermore this is the second time this has happened. After the first time the customer service rep (Sherrie) told me that she would be putting a block on my phone number to ensure there would be no more mystery charges. So how did this happen again? I ask. Its a scam. This company is stealing from people and its just plain wrong. There are hundreds of complaints on-line about this company billing people without authorization. When does it end. Will it take some person going postal to put an end to this. Its unfair and in this economy its just outright unacceptable.

22nd of Nov, 2009

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
    in company with
    LLOYD STEPHEN GANZERLA
    BELINDA JANE GANZERLA
    EUGENE CLEVELAND GANZERLA
    TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA
    and others, robbed my wife and I
    See the whole story here

24th of Nov, 2009
    OAN Services Inc - fraud charges on phone bill
    Bandera
    Texas

The oct and nov phone bill had a charge on both months for $14.96 each. This was on my AT&T bill. i paid my phone bill but didnt pay the Oan part also i calle the phone co. and told them that i have never heard of this co. and didnt know what their services were. I also e-mailed the co. and told them that i didnt intend to pay them but they never responded.How does these companies get away with this? I am on soc.sec. and cant aford that kind of payment even if i used it. Was just out of the hospital with a Quad. by pass and dont need this service. Joe Beauchamp

• Du
    Massachusetts

I noticed that an $18.03 charge was added to my February phone bill. I notified Verizon and they removed the chanrge. I had to call OAN to cancel the account. I asked them how I had come to order their services and they said that I filled out some form on the Internet, but they could not tell me where it was. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!

• He
      10th of Jun, 2016

I HAVE NO KNOW KNOWLEDGE OF OAN LET ALONE SUBSCRIBE TO IT.I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BY PHONE BUT TO NO AVAIL.I AM NOT PAYING THIS FRAUDULENT BILL FROM THEM.

• He
      10th of Jun, 2016

SORRY I FORGOT TO ADD MY TELEPHONE # 973-218-1499.

• Mo

Essie Reynolds

I agree I have a charges on my phone bill for $47.98 from OAN Services I never heard of them. But I see this company are getting rich of dropping charges on phone bill and any other bill that a person pay without checking it out

9685 old town rd se
    New Straitsville
    Ohio
    Phone: 740-394-1445

there was charges on my phone bill from OAN Services Inc. I have never heard of this Company let alone subscribe to it. They our a scam and they practice unethical business.

• Cu
    Kansas

we have recieved unauthorized charges from oan for 14.95 for the past 3 months and no one has ordered anything from them ive tried to check them out online but can not find the buisness just other people complaining about the same thing . Isnt there something we can do to get rid of this ?

• Bk
    OAN Services
    West Memphis
    Arkansas

A charge of $13.22 has been added/charged to my ATT bill for services for the past two months. I have never order or make calls outside of the united state.

OAN service inc

I had a charge on my phone bill for 8.43 for Greentreedata set up fee. I never agreed to this service.

• Rb
    OAN Services, Inc

The OAN Services, Inc has scammed by phone bill by charging me $9.75 per month for email storage. What a joke! I already pay for internet serivce and web provider, so why would anyone want to pay for email storage.

• Ea
    Ohio

Frauduently Charged my EMBARQ phone bill for services not requested. Got info from third parties. Blocking all third party billing from now on. EMBARQ send charges back to them. Filling with Ohio Attorney General. Contacting Feds also. This is not the only company to do this recently. Watch your bills CLOSELY!!

• Mo
    Chicago
    Illinois

I was charge $47.98 on my at&t phone bill from this company which I have never heard of before. This Person or persons are getting rich dropping charge on phone bills and any other bills, that they can getting away with. So I would like to know what can be done about it.

• Sp
    same
    Providence
    Rhode Island

Charges of $14.95 started appearing on my Verizon bill in October 2010. Complained to Verizon- still on November bill and they added another $14.95 to the bill for November. Verizon filed a cramming complaint.