Oan Media and Web Solutions / Fraud

1 S-24, Alankar Plaza, Central Spine, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur, India Review updated:
Phone: 9694288996

One of the worse companies I have seen in my entire life. I am writing this complaint as a client as well as a service provider.
I have written content for that company and also provided them link building services. For first few months, the guy, Prakash Mishra, keep saying that he will clear my dues very soon. And one day, he simply said that he will not pay anything because the projects are completed. I lost my 42, 300 Rs.
Also, I did write content for them, and he refused to pay for them due to the same reason, projects are completed.
As a client, I hired his PPC services. There, he cheated me a lot. He used to take 3000 Rs. everyday from me, and spent only 1000 out of them. And when I asked the reason, first he said that he is spending the total amount. When I asked for the statement, he refused to present that and said that remaining 2000 is his service charge. In fact, I was paying 15% as his service charge extra.
For anyone out there who is planning to hire Oan Media and Web Solutions, or Prakash Mishra, I would strongly recommend to stay away from him. He is such a ### that you will feel guilty after hiring him.

Oan Media and Web Solutions

Ma
Sep 10, 2014

Comments

• Oa
      May 24, 2015