OAN / AT&T PHONE BILL

1 Hendersonville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615-824-7723

THERE WAS A CHARGE ON MY AT&T PHONE BILL FOR $16.22 FROM OAN FOR SOME SIGNATURE MARKET NEWS, LLC.
I NEVER AUTHRIZED THIS CHARGE, NEITHER HAVE I EVER HEARD OF SUCH A COMPANY.

Ma

Comments

31st of Mar, 2008

A long distance charge of $ 7.34 was added to my Verizon bill for a long distace call never made. I, in fact have l/d w/ another private carrier

• Mr
      22nd of Sep, 2008

My September 2008 bill from AT&T had this $16.22 charge from OAN as well as a $16.22 charge from Enhanced Services Billing.

It seems that AT&T is doing is damnedest to get rid of its land line customers by serving as a bill collector for these scam artists.

• Ba
      29th of Sep, 2008

Agree this is a scam, I received my bill today and there was a
    $ 15.96. Called the 877-320-8810 listed for this vendor and no one answers the phone!! Phone does not ring but goes direct into elevator music, no prompts "Your call will be answered in the line that it was received" or "Lines are busy, call back between". AT&T graciousley reversed the amount but was told to keep trying the number or the service would not be canceled.

• Br
      6th of Oct, 2008

I also received an unauthorized charge for the amount of 14.95 on my AT&T bill. I submitted a claim with AT&T and called Signature MRKT News, LLC at 1-800-9266435 to dispute it. I asked them what the service was for. They said it was for secured email service and stock market news. I demanded they remove it from my bill. The lady was rude and said it was authorized but agreed to cancel the service & said it would take 1-2 billing cycles to show up as a credit on my bill. It's a scam and I'm pretty upset that AT&T doesn't protect their customers from things like this.

7th of Oct, 2008

talked to representative on the 5th. said we owed no bill, had 10.00 doallar credit. now we got a phone bill today that is two hundred forty eight doalls and 16 cents... i am very upset about this no way im paying it so please tell what the problam id... first we have 10 dollars credit now owe 248.16 how is that

7th of Oct, 2008

i dont know who oedered the 16.88 off the internet but i didnt and not going to pay u guys have my bill all messed yp

please fix phone bill

7th of Oct, 2008

im not sending no more e-mails feels like u guys r giving me the run around

• Ri
      26th of Apr, 2009

OAN is a scam they said my wife authorized the add on, she had no idea. WE are trying to drop the service which we cannot figure out what it provides. AT&T reimburses us but the bill still shows up. Will try to cancel over phone.
    RICK S

• Di
      5th of May, 2009

I too received my AT&T Bill that billed on behalf of Signature Market News $14.95. When I called the 1-800-295-3933 provided, they indicated that a member of my household ordered it and that all charges would remain viable. I can assure you that no one in my household ordered this fraudulent service, we don't even know what it is. It is very unsettling that AT&T would partner with a shady outfit with zero integrity. I will be submitting a complaint to the FCC to investigate this matter. Of course, we all know where that will go...probably a better idea to cancel AT&T which I am seriously considering.

• Je
      7th of Aug, 2009

Besides all these scam artists, ATT is one of the biggest. It might not sound like much but multiply the amount by the millions and millions of customers they have.
    I have long distance service with ATT. Several years ago I noticed that I was being charged a $1.00 fee for international calling. I never made an international call nor do I have any reason to. So I called them and they 'graciously' removed the charge. Six months later, there's the charge again. This time I wasn't so polite and not only to remove the charge but to refund what they have been charging me. They did that. Two weeks ago I look and there's the charge again. They slipped it back 4 months ago. I have asked quite a few people if they have long distance service with ATT and told them to look at their bills and all of them were being charged this $1.00 fee. They are licensed to steal.

• Mt
      4th of Oct, 2009

NO ENTINEDIO PORQUE ESA COPMANIA ME HISO UN COBRO A RECIBO DE TELEFONO

• Mt
      4th of Oct, 2009

SI QUE DIERA YO MI ATURIZAION LA COMP, OAN HISO UN COBRO A MI FACUTRA DE TELEFON ATT.

• La
      27th of May, 2011

OAN Billing charged 14.95 though AT&T for FAX services. I don't have a FAX. It's a scam.