OAN / OAN is a SCAM!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Can anyone PLEASE tell me anything about this company and if or how we can file a class action lawsuit on these scam artists! I tried calling this company to get a credit for the charges I saw on my AT&T bill and the manager was flat out RUDE and told me to have a nice day and hung up on me. This company called me a month ago, telling me that they worked for AT&T and mislead me. Although I may have agreed on a plan I specifically told them I did not want to if they did not work for AT&T or if I had to pay additional fees. I was surprised to see a charge from OAN on my AT&T bill this month. Not only were they trying to charge me for a plan, it wasnt even applied to my Long Distance so, AT&T was still charging me for a Long Distance plan, so I was being billed twice! PLEASE! Anyone out there that wants to file a lawsuit or can give me any information, let me know!

Ke

Comments

• Lo
      26th of Jun, 2009

If you ever figure out how to file a lawsuit email me. I am so sick and tired of oan charges on my phone bill for long distance, website hosting ect. This happens approx. every 2 months that i cancel and it restarts.