Oan E Secure Service / Billing your at&t bill

Oan E Secure Service
This company is placing charges on your at&t bill for service that you have not requested. I have never heard of this company and at&t is letting this happen. I received my paperless bill by email and saw that the charges were higher than normal. I called at&t to question and they informed me that they bill for over 200 companies. People need to check your bills carefully and do consider receiving a hard copy.

A  6th of Feb, 2009 by
they canceled service but say we have to pay the nine dollars even though they dont even have name right. Were contacting BBB
A  15th of Sep, 2009 by
We also have unauthorized third party billing on our AT&T phone bill. It is only for 9.10 but we are unable to get AT&T to remove the billing even though we did not authorize it. We have never heard of this company and do not know what the service is for. We are considering contacting the Attorney General' office in our state to have them look in to this apparent unlawful practice for E-secure serives and aided by AT&T.
A  28th of Oct, 2009 by
10-28-2009 We also have unauthorized third party billing on our AT&T phone bill showing this E-Secure Services, LLC and OAN Services, Inc. I called AT&T and they said the only recourse against them is to (1) file a complaint with the FCC and (2) block all 3rd party calls including collect calls from coming through on your line. He said the main reason people keep this feature allowing 3rd party services is to receive collect calls. Well, if you have a cell phone, you certainly don't need to receive collect calls on your land line. AT&T finally gave us a credit for the fradulent charge ($9.10) but I had to go through 5 people to get anyone who would help.

This E-Secure is not the only company that OAN has set up. There are a lot of complaints on the internet against them.