Oakdale Lending Group / Loan Scam

1 Charlottesville, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-469-5895

Sharon Wells & Victor Ellis of the Oakdale Lending!
Ms. Wells called me saying I was approved for a loan of $5000.00 dollars for an application I sub-mitted to a online web-site. I was approved for a secured loan, meaning I had to pay 5 months in advance for $1100.00 and my payments would not start until May of 2009. Once I wired the money to a private investor (so they say) I will have the funds in my account the next business day. Then I receive a call from Victor Ellis saying there was a problem with my loan and I needed to send more money or he would send me a refund of my money on 12/15/2008. I told him I borrowed that money and have nothing else to send. I also call Ms. Wells and she claimed she knew nothing about people having to pay more money once they are approved. Mr. Ellis called me on two other occasions saying he could bring the cost of the extra fee down. I told him just to refund my money. Todayis 12/15/2008 and I don't have my refund. These people have a copy of my drivers license and my bank info. Please help to expose them before someone else is taken advantage of.

More Oakdale Lending Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      15th of Dec, 2008

I was taken for $1713.60 by this company. Have you tried to call them and if so, what number because the number I had for them...866-469-5895 no longer works...BIG SHOCK there. I have turned these people into so many law enforcement agencies and there was an article written even by Charlottesville, VA...you can read it at www.readthehook.com. I strongly urge you to contact the ATTY General's office in your state as well as theirs.
    Contact your local law enforcement agency, www.ic3complaints.com and blog on every site you ca, including /link removed/ in regards to this issue. You will read some interesting things.
    I can tell you that www.oakdalelending.net website is hosted in Singapore and didn't even become a website until Oct 22nd. I was supposed to get my money back on Dec 8th and as of the 8th, the number and website were no more.
    I am behind you and everyone else that has been scammed by them.