Oakdale Lending / LOAN FRAUD

One Morton DriveCharlottesville, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-469-5895

Unbelievable!! I am astounded by reading all of these. Oakdale lending took me for $1713.60 as a security deposit and now they are telling me that I can't have my money back until DEC 8th. I know that money is long gone and they are refusing to return my calls or answer the phone when I am calling. For everyone out there that has been victimized, I am truly sorry. I have been victimized and I will say this, I have turned this into Charlottesville's local news & media as well as the media in my surrounding area. I have also turned them into local law enforcement, FBI's IC3 complaint center, BBB of VA...and the list goes on. If anyone else would like to be listed as a victim of this, please let me know. My local news team is drumming up a story and all I can do is go by what these reports say. I would appreciate any and all help. I am fighting hard to make sure that no one else gets victimized by these scammers.
Ca

Comments

Ir
  27th of Nov, 2008
They took me and hubby for 1051.00. I was told on a friday that the money would be in my check book at 9am monday morning. 9:45 monday a Victor Ellis called demanding another 1051.00 to give me the money. HELLO where does he think I am gonna come up with this money.

I now have a letter from the CEO saying they will repay the money YEAH RIGHT I really not sure that will even happen.

Everyone needs to watch out for Michael Gray and Victor Ellis the are SLIME.

they tell you to call them you do so and they not answer the phone or return yhour phone calls. this company has truely ruined my holiday for our 5 yr old son
Le
  3rd of Dec, 2008
damn that same company did the same thing to me ... they took me for 500 hundred dollars
Ma
  3rd of Dec, 2008
They are dangerous. They almost got me.
Sl
  12th of Dec, 2008
I hate to tell everyone but this company first went by the name of Star One Lenders. I was scammed last year for $910.00. They wanted me to send more money because I was considered a "risk". I refused and I was supposed to get a refund. Well as you can imagine that never happend. I filed complaints with every agency and nothing was ever done. I never got my money back.
It did no good to contact the agencys---they never did anything and sent out the typical form letter.
They will change their name and start scamming people again!
Cm
  26th of Dec, 2008
Oakdale stole $1800 from me a week back. They told me i had to send an collateral payment for $920 then the day my loan was suppose to go into my account victor ellis called me and said i had to pay another $920. Then the day my loan was suppose to finally go into my account he called again and ask for another $1840 which would entitle me to a $12000 loan. I demanded a refund and he told me i would recieve it on Dec 17th. I still havent got the money.
Vi
  25th of May, 2009
They owe me $12, 000.00 so I'm the stupid one here. I believed because I really needed my loan that they approved me for. I still do. I sent complaints to everyone too but have yet to hear back from anyone of them with good news. NO ONE CARES that we lost our money. Not the government, not the IFC, BBB, Not even the news channels. If they did we all would have our money back and these people would be found.
Bi
  19th of Nov, 2010
Dear People who have been scammed by this guy. He was sent to jail monday night thanks to me. But I think he got out on bond. I want to talk to you about him and I want you to call the FBI. Please e-mail me at Jacob@bigdaddysmoney.com Thanks You Jacob