O2 Telecoms Communication [telecomdrawssignlive.co.uk] / scam

A friend of mine also received a letter from oscar alex deroy stating that she won a lucky draw. And. should pay a certain amount for a fund release order. she asked whether thy can deduct it from her. Winnings and. the answer was no. she was about to borrow this money when I search te net because I did not trust this. I saw your article and. knew then that she almost fell for the same scam. This made me angry because my friend is a widow with two children and. living way under the bread line to these people I would like to say. Rather hope you do not ever die. Because I hope, you will not be receiving any mercy. Your day will come and. I do hope it will hit you hard. Thank to everyone that posted articles you helped me to help a friend from losing more than she have.

Pa

Comments

• He
      28th of Mar, 2009

I also recieved the same paper works from Dr Steven Thomas the mails went back and forth and end up with Oscar Delroy I even Phoned both the partys and thy answered directly that was odd, I have even have a certificate of award, Finacial Service Authority Fund release Order form, Pasport coppy of Oscar and charging me a service fee ading to a wopping 550 British Pounds or in our currancy R9900 that I even dont have. I am going to the British Embasy to report this Matter to the athoraties

Be aware will give feedback

• Am
      14th of Apr, 2009

I live in Doha, Qatar, and I recieved the same sms that I won 450, 000...etc.
    after checking this website and reading so many comments and claims, i just dont understand why and how UK police departments did not put an end to this ongoing illegal action.
    No more comments...

• Mo
      7th of Jun, 2010

hi how are u sir, now u send me my telephone no 0097339537793sms i win the 550, 000so can u give me information.thanks .