O, The Oprah Magazine / PAYMENT

1 Weston, FL, United States Review updated:

I HAVE BEEN TRYING BY DIFFERENT METHODS TO EXPLAIN THAT I NEVER GOT THIS MAZINE
THAT CANCEL ANY SUBSCRIPTION AND I GOT 4 TIMES AN INVOICE BUREU CHARGING ME $18.00 FOR A MAGAZINE THAT I NEVER GET GET, SENT SEVERAL TIMES AN E MAIL TO CANCEL, I CAN AFFOR ANYTHING
PLEASE I DO NOT WANT YOUR MAGAZINE, DO NOT OFFER THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND A FREE ONE, AND AFTER THAT CHARGE FOR A YEAR OF SUBSCRIPTION.
DEAR OPRAH YOU NOW THAT WE ARE IN A DIFFICULT TIMES, I HAVEN WORKING FOR 14 MONTHS AND TAKING CARE OF MY PARENTS ALMOST 8O YEARS OLD, I DO NOT HAVE JOB THE LAST 14 MONTHS, I APPLIED AT HUNDRESS OF JOBS.
I AM IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Ilse J.Wulff
16102 Emerald Estate Drive, Unit 404, Weston, Fl. 33331■ [protected] ■ [protected]@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE
Public Relation, Costumer Service, Cytotechnologist ASCP/BO, FL. LIC.

STRENGTHS
Five years of direct PR experienced. And 5 years of direct experienced liquors and wine Adaptable, detail oriented, highly organized with excellent logistic, multi-tasking skills. Independent, resourceful, and effective researcher Sstrong communication, and Bilingual Spanish –English Over 17 years in the Medical Field as a Cytotechnologist, and Cytogenetic identification of chromosome with basic Management experience..
OFFICE & COMPUTER SKILLS

• POS (Point of Sale) Software
• Enomatic Software
• Florida Cytotechnologist License 43437

EXPERIENCE

• Cytotechnologist Temporary work at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 2010
• Manager at MCM INVESTMENT LLC, Master Wine&Liquor, CAVAS Wine tasting bar [protected]
• AH, Un Favor, Inc. Boca Raton, FL [protected]
• Head of Public Relations, Comstat Rowland, Caracas, Venezuela 1998 – 2003
• Head of Cytology Lab. at Hospital de Clinicas Caracas, Venezuela 1986 –1998
• Cytogenetic II Centro Médico Docente La Trinidad, Caracas Venezuela [protected]
• Head Cytology at Hospital Dr. Angel Larralde I.V.S.S. Valencia-Venezuela 1977 – 1998
• Instructor of Cytology at School of Cytotechnologist at M.S.A.S. Venezuela [protected]
• Cytotechnologist at Hospital De La Cruz Roja, Valencia-Venezuela 1977 – 1981
• Cytologist (Ad-honored) at Hospital Antituberculoso, Dr Jose I. Baldo [protected]
• Teacher of Cytology basic at Universidad de Carabobo (Ad-Honored) [protected]
• Ad-Honored Member of the Board of ASCP [protected]
• Certification American Society of Clinical Pathologist (ASCP), since 1984, #8489
• Dean List 1983 at the USIU Alliant International University 1983
• Secretary of the Board of Cytotechnologist College (Ad-Honored) [protected]
• Cytotechnologist Tech A.S.C.P. ID # 1983-Present
• Member College of Cytotechnologist in Venezuela since 1977-Present

EDUCATION
M.D. Science ((AUAP/ACE/NAFSA/USA Evaluation)
B.D. Science. Mayor Degree in Public Relation (AUAP/ACE/NAFSA/USA Evaluation)
Sharp Memorial Hospital Certificate as a Cytotechnologist
ASCP ID: [protected] (008489)
ASCT ID: [protected]
Degree, Toward Bachelor of Science
Hospital Dr Jose Maria Vargas Certificate, Cytotechnologist, (Caracas, Venezuela)
Florida License 43437

Jun 16, 2009
    O, The Oprah Magazine - cash payment disregarded
    The Hearst Corporation
    Pennsylvania

I ordered the Magazine and when the first invoice came I paid it with over 18.00 in cash because I was
    out of checks. I do not wish to receive any more issues of the Magazine, O, The Oprah Magazine, if this cash
    payment is going to be disregarded. I have received two(2).