NYSL Promotions / Scam

US Review updated:

This company went through a name change so i've decided to start a complaint thread for the "new" company. I can't believe i read this exact email on the green impulse marketing complaint. All they did was change their location. They promised i'd make all this money and get promoted but the girl that interviewed me had poorly groomed hair and nails. I'm sorry but if you're telling me you make $1200 every two weeks but you have nails missing and your acrylics are grown out to the tip of your fingers. I'm being judged on first impression but i'm also judging this company based on impressions. Check out the green impulse marketing complaint for more on this "company".

Nysl promotions
1120 bloomfield avenue
West caldwell, nj 07006
Office: [protected]

Dear - - - - - - - - - ,

We appreciate your interest in a career with nysl promotions! You previously submitted your resume to our marketing firm and we have tried to respond with a follow up phone call. Unfortunately, we were unable to get in touch with you; either a phone number was not provided for us or you were not available at the time we called. I know this time of the year is hectic for everyone, including us. We believe that you are a strong candidate for our marketing team and would like the chance to discuss your opportunity further. Due to our ever growing client portfolio, we need to fill positions as soon as possible. After reviewing the resume that you recently submitted to us online, we feel that you could be a potential fit for our customer service, promotions, or entry level account management positions.

Please give us a call within the next 24 hours to discuss these opportunities in greater detail. We can be reached at [protected] between 8:30am - 5:00pm.

Congratulations again for being selected in our initial screening, we look forward to speaking to you soon!

Sincerely,

Erica reilly
Human resource manager
Nysl promotions

Comments

• Ru
      Feb 20, 2013

NYSL Promotions is a total scam! Don't waste your precious time applying to this fake position. Erica from human resource called me with the same voicemail as stated above. My first interview was with Joe the so called president of the "company". The interview lasted about five minutes. I was under the impression the marketing would be done in the building. Joe was extremely vague and asked very simple questions. I was set up with a second interview. Joe said the second interview went over daily operations and salary. I was excited until the second interview was me and two other adults traveling down the street to a home depot where employees from nysl promotions informed us about daily operations. I should have seen that as a big red flag. What place makes u travel on a second interview away from the building? The lady I was paired up with discussed what they do in the home depot, which is go up to random people and ask if they are interested in new cabinets and such. If a person is interested you set up an appointed. Every person who actually goes on their appointment, you receive sixty dollars . Everything is based on commission. The way you move up from that entry position is making 20-30 appointments. The next step is learning about payroll, interviewing, and such. Every step higher you place your commission grows because you start taking a percentage of what the person below you makes. Once you reach the top as a "manager", she said Joe gives u a start up building where you can start doing your own promotions, which he pays only up to 3 months rent then its all on you. The entire way she explained everything was basically a pyramid scheme. I felt like she was selling me on how I needed this because it prepared me to have my own marketing firm when I don't even want one. The point I thought of this job was actually dealing with clients and working on campaigns not walking up to random people and magically getting my own building somewhere just to do the same operations Joe does, which is scam people. Seriously, don't waste your time.

• In
      Mar 06, 2013

I completely agree. The interview process is extremely fishy to me. The interview is exactly how you explained it!! I wasn't comfortable the first time I was interviewed by NYSL, and surprisingly, when I went for a completely "new" job interview, it was the same guy and receptionist!!! Only it was a different name..."Empire Solutions" Marketing I believe... I want to further investigate this case, and would like your input on it as well. Please email me or give me your contact information. I would like to forward this to the appropriate authority so future employees may not waist their time either. Thank you for your information

[protected]@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2013

And now there seems to be a "new kid on the block"...Neilson Enterprises operating out of Lyndhurst, NJ. It's the same scam. The "CEO/Founder" is named Kala Neilson. She graduated from university in 2010 upon which she joined Classic Marketing Concepts (another one of these scam companies) as an Assistant Manager until May 2012, and then opened Neilson Enterprises in June 2012. Her "company" has only been "in business" for 10 months and the website (which is comprised of corporate stock photos and vague copy about being "a leader in outsourced marketing and sales". (view it for yourselves at www.neilsonenterprisesinc.com). Her company was most recently at a Montclair State University career fair (shame on Montclair State for allowing this kind of scam-company to prey on its students). I was doing some research and found that a lot of these scam-companies are owned and operated by "young executives" early out of university who previously were employed by one of the already known offenders (i.e. Classic Marketing Concepts, NYSL Promotions, Gateway Promotions, etc.). Stay very clear of these!!!

• Fl
      Mar 17, 2013

How are these company scams if you never worked for these people in your life. You must not know anything about marketing at all it is very ignorant of you guys to down talk a Buisness u never worked for . If you haven't noticed marketing is the highest paid job or program out right now I work in a marketing company and moved up quickly making 800 a week I drive a brand new car single mother also live in a beautiful house working in marketing lol people don't listen to this add they don't kno what they are talking about

• Bb
      Mar 22, 2013

WOW! From the beginning of the phone call I was skeptical... Thank you all for your insight. I had an interview on Tuesday I am ow going to cancel it.

May 25, 2013

This company is a TOTAL SCAM. No one is saying anything bad about marketing. I majored in marketing and I love it. I got this job right out of college and worked 2 days and realized it was a total scam. This peope act like they are apart os something great and you can make so much money. But in reality, im still fighting with them to get paid my proper amount for the days I put in. If you have an interview for this company, cancel it. If you just got hired, quit. trust me

Jul 09, 2013

Today I received a call from a "Caesy" at NYSL Solutions where she stated that her "manager" was very impressed with my Resume. Upon asking about the position she said they have multiple positions available i.e. customer service, account manager, etc . I find it interesting that there are multiple positions open when it clearly states on their website that everyone starts out at the same position regardless of degrees or experience.

These people should be ashamed of themselves. I have been out of school since 2003 and have done extensive work in the real world. That said..to all the recent grads...if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Any reputable company is not going to ask you in for an interview right away and ask you back on the spot. A courtship period typically develops during the process. Good luck out there and keep your heads up.

Jul 09, 2013

And so we are clear (flygirlz)...I did work for one of these companies in 2008..."IS-G" Marketing. If you are happy it's all good - congratulations. The fact is these people are manipulative, misleading, and their practices are highly questionable.

Sep 14, 2013

Biggest scam ever. The so called "president" is a egotistical idiot who calms to know marketing. He basically feeds of young kids who don't know what their right hand from their left hand is. This guy tells me I don't know what marketing is when i have a 4 year degree from a university. The place is a joke as well. Eric lied right to me on the phone saying this isn't a door to door operation. When in fact it is.

• Lr
      Oct 20, 2013

The truth is the people who come in cant handle hard work regarding marketing. The most effective form of marketing is face to face marketing. Now, I've been with this company for almost two months, not only did I learn more about business and marketing than ever before. I make more money than anyone I know. Yes, I work hard, and if you want to grow and be promoted like I have then you need too. But, while all of you are complaining, im making over 4gs a month. So, if you're not driven, motivated, or just plain lazy, blame yourself! Anyone else, who wants a REAL OPPORTUNITY, call HR. Thanks.

Oct 24, 2013

Your full of ###! You work at a Home Depot or BJs promoting contracting for people's homes while you hound them while they shop! It's a ### company stay far away! Lets the owner probably made the last comment before mine and he's a Moro
    !

• Ga
      Dec 10, 2013

Thanks to everyone for taking the time post on this company. I just submitted my resume via LinkedIn and receievd an email and a phone call about how impressed they were. After having been in Corporate America for about 20 years, I was skeptical from the initial email response. Why? Because it was too wordy! No legitimate company carries on about how great they are and explains the basics of Marketing and then rambles on about the position. To me you have something to hide. So I googled the company and found this site. Thanks for saving me the time! All the best to you all in your job search!

• Go
      Dec 20, 2013

I applied for NYSL's "Marketing & Advertising" Internship program on a whim just trying to get my resume out to as many companies as possible. I would just like to note that the day I applied was the first day that the internship was posted via the recruiting website. Literally less than 12 hours later, I received an email from "Erica Reilly" from HR saying that though they had received an "overwhelming number of applications" they had picked out mine as the most impressive. That should have been the first red flag. How would a little-known promotional firm who had an internship position posted for less than 12 hours have received an "overwhelming" amount of applications? I then received a call from Erica inquiring about my application. Though I submitted my resume and cover letter which contained all of my basic information, she was still clueless as to my last name, the school I attended, and the position I had applied for. She then told me about the internship position, explaining that it was basically to act as a personal assistant to one of NYSL's employees, which I may add, directly conflicts with the description of the internship position via the email she had sent me, which described the position as market research, giving presentations to new and current clients, and assisting in managing aspects of the sales process. She then told me that the "president" of NYSL, Joseph, would have to interview with me "immediately" and then pressed me to come in for an interview the very next day. While I was a bit skeptical, I figured the worst case scenario was that I could at least get some interview experience.

That night, I decided to do some research on the company, in which I started with NYSL's website. What struck me odd was how unprofessional it looked, and how vague it was as to how the company operates and what they do. Literally the next link on Google was this complaint, and after reading, I immediately left a message on "Erica's" voicemail to cancel my appointment, seeing that it would not even be worth my breath to go in for an interview. However, the next morning, I received a call from Erica's number and ignored the call. However, even though the voice in the voicemail sounded exactly like Erica, the woman leaving the voicemail said she was "Casey." It was blatantly apparent that Erica was playing games and trying to make it seem as though she never received my voicemail, my guess is because she probably receives commission for each person she is able to get in for an interview. Later in the day, I received an email saying that I had missed my appointment and that NYSL just wanted to check in and make sure if everything was "okay" and to call back to reschedule. Who was this email from? Erica Reilly. Hm, funny, I thought Casey was working the front desk today. Needless to say, I haven't called to reschedule.

• Td
      Mar 17, 2014

I just received the same email as "GoodStory" about the overwhelming number of applications received and how I was qualified. I was skeptical seeing as I submitted my resume on Saturday for ha ha's and received a call already this morning. The hiring and interviewing process is never that fast or simple for a legitimate company. Needless to say, I won't be returning any of the calls or emails I've received. They said they're in a hurry to fill the "position" this week, but the ad I saw for the job said multiple positions in marketing. After spending the last 4 years in school, I'm not in a hurry to do door to door sales. I'd reather wait for a real opportunity.

• Fa
      May 23, 2014

I had a very similar experience when I went to interview with NYSL Promotions. I got a call back within a day and they even called to confirm my interview appointment. I was kept waiting for nearly a half an hour before I was even seen. Not much information was given and they said they needed to take me out into the field to get a better idea of how they work. While sitting in the waiting area I saw a bunch of young people who looked like they hadn't even graduated highschool coming out of the back room. For a promotional company they could get a better office. The ceiling tiles looked they were going to cave in. Was not comfortable. I'll keep searching and hopefully find a job i'll be happy with.

• Ny
      Jun 14, 2014

This is directed to Flygirlz: your grammar sucks so I assume that you were hired by NYSL Promotions because they take anyone. LR0520 you are full of ### it's not a legitimate business it's a scam, you hire new people constantly because your turnover rate is so high because people realize they are getting screwed over with virtually no pay.
    This is my experience with this "business" first hand:

I reluctantly went in for an interview with the "company" back in January. They contacted me within an hour of submitting my resume and immediately invited me in for an interview. It seemed too good to be true, but that didn't even phase me because it was one of the first few internship applications I sent out and they advertised that it was a paid position. Once I walked into the company's office, I was immediately disappointed with what I was looking at. Next, the receptionist told me to fill out a form with all my information (previous employment, contact information, education, etc.)The funny thing was that all of this information was on my resume, which they should have had on record or in a database (at least I assumed they did). While I was filling out this form, I noticed that the receptionist was actually the HR department, because she called about 5 or more people saying the exact same thing as she said to me regarding the same "position" I was offered. Once I completed the form, I had to wait an additional 10 minutes to be interviewed by the "manager". I'm not trying to be harsh but the guy looked more like a club promoter than a business man, because of his cheap suit, bright green button-down shirt, and a silver tie (something I used to wear to sweet 16s when I was in high school. He said that what I would be doing was a "new form of marketing called face-to-face marketing" which was just another way of saying that I would literally be going up to people at a Home Depot or BJ's and try to sell some ridiculous product to people while they were shopping. The first thing that came to my mind was: I hate it even when actual store employees come up to me and ask me if I need help finding anything, so just imagine how bad this ### would be. I did not want to harass people while they shop, it's awkward and makes both parties uncomfortable. The guy also told me that I would be making a ridiculous amount of money a week (more than what interns at Google would normally make a month). He then told me that I would have to meet someone the next day for training at Home Depot and that we would have to use my car. So I humored the loser and told him I was interested, when really all I was thinking about was getting out of there and not looking back. The only things I really got out of this experience was that I was able to work on my interviewing and negotiating skills and that I learned the hard that these pyramid scheme/ scam companies do in fact exist. I urge anyone who is thinking about working for NYSL promotions to read this and think twice about even wasting their time and gas money to go in for an interview, you will just be disappointed like I was.

• Qu
      Aug 20, 2014

Thank you all for your input. I received a call from Erica today too and yes, she said my resume looked impressive and want to set up an interview with Joseph. She said that it would be a base salary with commission. I'm glad I found this web page. I have an interview tomorrow and I'm not going after reading all the comments and complaints.

Thank you all for posting...

• Nu
      Oct 31, 2014

Thank God for complaintsboard! I was about to fall into another scam with NYSL. Just recently I had applied to Inc 2000 which is EXACTLY the same thing as NYSL. However, they go to different stores selling cheap make-up claiming it's hypoallergenic, great for your skin, and BETTER than MAC! WHAT!? I found this fishy during my second interview where I was witnessing "my trainer" (a young fast-talking man around my age) attempt to sell this garbage make-up to employees at Petco and T-Mobile. Now, in their website and in the e-mail they sent me (which is very much like the e-mail NYSL sends apparently) they claim they DO NOT DO DOOR TO DOOR SALES! LIES! They had reeled me in with the talk of the big bucks. Apparently the owner of the operation makes $100, 500 a year and I was going to be trained to take his spot in a different location. I was scheduled to arrive to work the next day at 7:30am to get my paperwork together and start the job. I ditched them and called back later in the day to tell them what I thought about their whole operation. The young fast-talking "trainer" started asking me why I was listening to people's comments online when I didn't know who they were and that he'd wished I'd called him sooner to talk about it. At one point I thought he was going to call me stupid for listening to what I had read on the internet (he was VERY unprofessional). I admit I was dumb enough to fall for their scam. But, thankfully I listened to my gut and my friends and family and got away from their deceptive scheme.

• Fl
      Nov 18, 2014

@Flygirlz. I worked at NYSL while you were there. It's funny how you and your so called "CEO" fail to mention that you straight out lie to interviewees about the convertion rate. You claim that for every person you sign up you receive about $70, but fail to mention that the client must confirm for you to receive anything and it's a very small percentage. And that you get a cut of everyone's converted lead. Also it's funny how you forgot to mention that you failed as a manager and got fired once. And one more thing, yes they hire anyone, because @flygirlz is a stripper named Stephanie, hence the immaculate grammar she uses. @flygirlz, go ahead and say I'm lying.

• Heres a review for you:
    On the 1st interview they briefly ask you some vague questions, if they like you they will ask to come back for 2nd round interview. 2nd round interview doesn’t take place in office, you have to drive to the home depot down the road. They tell you that you will be doing face to face marketing. You basically have to go up to shoppers, bother them, asking if they want a free consultation on their bathroom/kitchen. The interviewer will give a breakdown of the levels of management and pay rate. They make it sound like you will DEF be making $840 a week. That you can definitely sign up 2 a day. They tell you every person you sign up its $70. But they leave out that you ONLY get paid if the consultation happens. They dont tell you about conversion rate. You dont get paid till 3rd week and its not the min wage $350, its like $100 if you are lucky. The interviewer basically tells you what you want to hear. Who doesn’t want to make a lot of money and move up the ladder quickly. You walk around home depot for 7 hours a day. And god forbid you come back to office with 1 lead. You could have busted your ### but Joe or your team leader wouldn’t care. They would say ITS ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS. This company is just a joke. They hire anyone. When I worked there, there was one girl who looked trashy and talked really ghetto with tattoos all over her arms. And thats professional? She was very shady. She would talk badly about the owner, Joe, saying he’s sleazy, sleeps with girls in office and that he steals money from people’s paychecks. She got into management and few months later got SHUT DOWN. I knew she wasn’t management material. She doesn’t know the 1st thing about running a business. She should go back to her old job, an exotic dancer. But my final advice for anyone who gets an interview, I wouldn't buy into what the interviewer says at Home Depot, we are told what to say to you so you come back. We are taught to bull ### people. Also the admins are desperate for people to come in because they get $ depending on how long you stay.

• Ki
      Mar 24, 2015

Don't go it's a pyramid scheme. Joe is guy whose trying to scare you when he talks because he thinks your desperate. He is not the owner because there is no way you own all these businesses and then share a bum ### building with other companies and willing to come in everyday to talk to new recruits and "train" them. They had me outside in the blizzard one day and from the start I knew I wasn't coming back. That was my first and last day. Joe short annoying ### tried to scold me because the day before I couldn't come in because my car broke down and said I was a negative person from when he first met me. He talked about he can smell ### from a mile away, it makes sense since his company is ### too. I was laughing in my mind at him trying to scare me because I knew this was my last day anyway. Don't go unless you like to go door to door 6 days a week from 12:00-8:00. TRUST ME RUN AWAY!!!

• Al
      Jun 05, 2015

Wow I'm so glad that I decided to do more research before I went on this "interview"!!! Thank goodness for the Internet because I obviously would have wasted my time! The same thing happened to me. They called me at 9am leaving a 2 second silent voicemail. They call again at 2:30pm and the girl on the voicemail left such a muffled voicemail that I couldn't tell if it was an accent or a speech impediment. I couldn't even make out her name with certainty. I thought I heard Jen. Then the girl was like oh no, you talked to me, Jess! That was the red flag for me. I scheduled my interview anyway. I decided to do some more research and BAM I find this.

• Sk
      Sep 03, 2015

All of these complaints are true. Applied on Linkedin and received a call from a "Jacqui"...did not pick up. Was sent an email saying to call back. Did not call back and they just kept calling me and calling me. I got about 6-7 phone calls until I finally picked up and told them I'm withdrawing my application. No normal job with a good reputation would call you this desperately. I never even heard of the company, just applied on a whim and uploaded my resume through Linkedin. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. It looks like they hire pretty much anyone. I don't think you even need a high school degree.

• Br
      Nov 06, 2015

Here's some insight from someone who actually worked for at NYSL for a year. When I got an interview with this company, I was just excited to get an interview period, since I had been unemployed for a year and was living on unemployment benefits that had just run out. So I was pretty much in a desperate situation since I was living on my own, had my own rent to pay, and other bills as well. When I was interviewed I wasn't even initially interviewed by Joe, the owner, it was another owner from another office who was filling in for Joe while he was away on a business trip. The first interview was literally 2 min! No joke..the guy asked me like 5 questions and was like, alright keep your eye out for an email for a second interview, I think you might be a good candidate! I was shocked, since I barely said anything! But none the less, I got called back for 2nd interview, went through the whole Home Depot tour and explanation of the business, and YES it is a pyramid style scheme. After that I got hired and I started. At that point I was just happy to have a job, since I needed the money! I was a perfect victim for them! Since the job is 100% commission with no benefits and its all door-to-door sales, the first week I was there I didn't sell anything since I was new and was still learning, so Joe paid me $200 for my effort, which he claimed to be "an investment" in me. After I figured out how to sell the product and generate sales, I'm not going to lie the max amount of money I ever made in a week that whole year, was like $850 after taxes, and that was after me busting my butt, with no days off that whole week! The typical or average paycheck in the office was like $300 to $400/week which is bogus considering the amount of hours you work (Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 10 pm, Sat 9-5pm and usually Sun as well!). It was all dependent on your sales and sometimes you would have good weeks, but MAJORITY of the time it was hard to sustain that level of production just to get an average paycheck at most other jobs. It was crazy because once you learned how to sell and get consistent, you would have to train people under you, so you could "build" a team and get "promoted". If they didn't perform, to pay them, Joe would take money out of your paycheck to pay them. So sometimes if you only made $400 for that week and you had somebody under you who didn't perform, you would have to pay them like $200 of your hard earned money! Total BS!! They brainwash you into thinking that you'll own your own business in a years time..what they don't tell you is that you have to build a team of like 10 people who stick with you and want to do this, which is VERY, VERY tough! This way you have enough people to generate the cash to run one of these offices and keep you profitable. Even after you become an owner, it's not all smooth sailing..as a new owner its very tough to retain people and initially owners are usually in the red and not making a lot of money. It takes about a year or more after you become an owner just to make enough money to keep the business running! To be profitable, who knows how long that takes..I wasn't about to waste another break waiting to find out! Complete scam..great way to make some quick cash to stay afloat if you have a hustler mentality and are desperate for cash without any legitimate work experience. Trust me they'll hire anybody..I've seen people who look like crack addicts come and work at this place for a week or two! There's no sense of dignity or class at this place. Promises are constantly broken and there is a high turnover, hence why they'll hire just about anybody. Also Joe, is a sleazy owner, I have seen girls come up to me and say that he's sexually harassed them, because he's got a some sort of a weird fetish for these poor girls. He should be jailed for half of the things I've heard people say he's done. He's like 40+ yrs old, not married, and has no kids. He had been jailed for insider trading in the past when he used to work for Jordan Belfort, yes the Jordan Belfort from The Wolf of Wall Street! So now you can see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Stay away from this place and don't make the mistake I did spending a year learning the horrible truths about this place!! I would say one thing I learned most from this job, is what to look for in a real job vs. a scam!!

• Ju
      Nov 29, 2015

I too almost fell for the NYSL scam if not only for this Complaintsboard.com blog I came across. A few months ago, I received an email from NYSL saying that they received my resume and after passing the initial stages, they wanted me to schedule a 30 minute phone interview with their HR Recruiter, Colleen. When I read this email, I was completely baffled, because I never applied to this company and validated that with my records. After ignoring that email, a few hours later, I received another email asking to schedule an interview with Colleen again. Throughout the day, I received a couple of missed calls, which I thought was a telemarketer but eventually discovered it was NYSL and never left me a voicemail. After the second email, I was curious and decided to call them. Very similar to the other posts, I had a 5 minute interview with someone not named Colleen and they asked me to come for a face to face interview with Joseph (probably the same person from the past posts). During the 5 minute interview, I asked them how they got my resume and they told me they found it out Indeed.com and thought I would be a perfect "match" for their company. After stumbling onto this complaints board, I decided to cancel my interview with Joseph. Ironically, on the day of the interview, I received around 4 calls from NYSL confirming my interview, despite rejecting it.

In the end, I received roughly 8 calls from NYSL, 1 voicemail(about 2 seconds in length with someone breathing- similar to the post above), and 2 emails. I was flattered that NYSL contacted me about an open position, but after reading the complaints board, the fact that a company has a sour reputation from others was a huge turn-off for me.

• Ra
      Jan 19, 2016

Holy shot !!! they contacted me today for a interview tomorrow!! i did a little research and needless to say i will not be attending!!! i have never seen so much bad press lmao! thanks guys.

• Di
      Aug 09, 2016

I got a call from some woman today saying she was HR from Skyline Promotions. She introduced herself on the phone, and I immediately starting questioning her because I KNOW I did not apply to this place (I research and look up each and every business I send applications for to see if I even want to work for them). I asked her what company is this? I don't remember submitting an application to this group - and she asked me if I had done a "mass apply" because they had my resume. I said my resume happens to be public and NO, I have been actively looking at positions and applying carefully because I want to get the right job.. She got annoyed when I kept asking her where this "job" was located and what specific positions they were offering, and that I was not interested in sales at all, and if that was what this job was, I don't want to waste my time. She then got loud and said NO, we're offering public relations and project manager positions. Then said she would email me the positions that I "applied for" and HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. I was just asking some questions! If someone calls you for a job and doesn't respect the fact that you HAVE QUESTIONS about the position then their HR either SUCKS, or it's FAKE.

• Na
      Aug 22, 2016

Just an update on these "scam"-ers...

First of all, I can vouch for all the negative comments describing this scam of a company...

NY Skyline promotions, currently opperating in fairfield NJ at:

Is boldy also opperating as FSA Promitons at:

...as of August 2016

The images recently posted on the FSA facebook page were taken in the "meeting" room of the low rent office that still has "NYSL" promotions on the door.

I almost have to stand in awe of the audacity of these loosers

D

• Na
      Aug 23, 2016

Just an update...

I can vouch for all the negative comments describing this scam of a company...

NY Skyline promotions, currently opperating in fairfield NJ at:

Is boldy also opperating as FSA Promitons at:

I almost have to stand in awe of the audacity of these loosers

D

• Md
      Aug 29, 2017

Well I can't vouch for their employment practices, all of which sound insanely sketchy, however they have been calling me nonstop for over 2 years. It's absurd. I can vouch that it has gone by different company names over time. Currently it is "FSA", however they still have the same outgoing number pop up on my caller ID. All different "HR managers"... Which, for a company with under 50 employees means that they either give everyone that title, or that it is a revolving door of "HR managers" because of shady practices. I had them blocked on my phone, but purchased a new phone and the blocked numbers didn't carry over, so here they go again.

• Ri
      Sep 13, 2017

woWWWww so this company jacked me up saying that they had a "customer service manager" role. they asked where i lived and after they found out i have an hour 40 minute drive... they starting asking questions that are similar in this post. ! thennnn they didnt give a crap about me driving. its 1052 and these SOB's told me its salary, but thank god i decided to research to discover that this position is [censored]. its not salary, they scam you for your time.! i am a graduate and assumed that the pay rate is 45-55 k as per valerie whose interview is with "joseph" .. like smh i cant believe what false hope they do to people just to use them. SNAKES>>>>>> im not even ganna call them im just going to work as I TOLD THEM I HAVE at 11 am!! [censored]!

Dec 18, 2017

So it's been a few years since the last entry I see. No matter because I'm still going to review this. I saw an ad on indeed for FSA promotions and applied and someone named Corrin called me to offer me an interview. Thinking this is real I said yes to the interview. I did my research and found that this company used to be called NYSL and they scam people and job seekers. Thank God I found this out. I'm blocking their phone numbers and emails and I'm not going to the interview. They're [censor], they think all they have to do is change their name and they can continue scamming people. Probably only really stupid people work there.