nylimocoach.com / ###

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Simply it is a SCAM when you pay for limousine and an OLD JUNK with even older guy to drive it.
At the end when I compoain about paying for limousine and getting junk I got email telling me to:

Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 6:50 AM

GO ### YOURSELF

Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: quote

You just show your real you. I was in NY to open new branch and think how much business you just lost.
I will make sure to post your email online report as well better business services.
Look in the mirror and tell me what you see. Charged me for a nice clearn limo and sent me junk.
If anybody is an crook here that is you. More why don't I teach you a lesson and take this care to court and maybe if you may for damage done to my company then you will lear a lesson.
I give you 24 hours to
a) appologise
b) make full refund
or I will ask our company lawyer in NY to file a lawsuite against you.

No more email will be send from me. You will learn a lesson and do what is right or you will pay more so I teach a lesson to stop pray on people who are willing to give business to people who are willing to do CLEAN business.
FYI, I did not book with you because of price, but because your homepage was first to come up on search.

your last chance !

Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: quote

You are obviously not a fair person, , , and just trying to get away with what you can, , , a common crook and nothing more..

I should have left you at the airport as soon as we found out about your false flight info...

You should be ashamed of yourself to rob a working man from whats due..

### !!@!

____________________________________________________
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 11:13 PM

Jason,

I am geting tired of those emails, no time for it.
I don't insist on anything but the service I have been promised.
You did not provide service so I don't have to pay a taxi ride is 28-30 at max so that is what I may pay.

Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: quote

I have difficulty reach you by phone, , , , The Driver informed me he had a doctors appointment tomorrow morning but cannot come, , , , I also find out that he did use the older limo with was a 2003 and was because when i told him we were unsure of the correct flight number which was MIS PRESENTED to us he took it upon himself to swap limos because the one that was to meet you originally was engaged to another pickup that was close to yours, , , being unsure when your UNKNOWN flight was to show, , , , I can negotiate a partial return if you insist but I will not return the amount in full, , , ,

What I can do is send a 2007 Model Black limousine tomorrow morning 8AM, , , , I will not confirm it until I get a phone call or email reply.

Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 11:43 PM

Jason,

That would be May 07 at 8am.
Before you book please checkand advise if same driver with same car and plate number is available.

Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: quote

I will do as best I can, , , but cannot guarantee that because the driver owns the car and depending on his personal schedule, , , but depending upon the time and date, , , i will sure ask him to, , , he has 2 limousines and to be honest with you i am sure he sent you the newer one as he told me, , ,

I will guarantee you a 2007 as I have several of them, , , even a chrystler 300 model white.

The Phone and computer is about to go off for the evening, , , any further response may be replied by morning

Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: quote

Then can you have same driver come with same car and show his car registration it says 2006 ?

Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 12:31 PM

Sir, , ,

I am sorry for any confusion, , ,

If you book a return trip, , , You have my word that it will be a 2007 stretch limousine, , , I will have the driver show you his state registration but I cannot make any refund

Please call us at [protected] or make your reservations directly on our secured reservations link below, we will call or email you back with a confirmation number.

Click the link below for secured reservations

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 10:38 PM

Jason,

Now, you wrote 2007 in last email, now you wrote 2006 and I GUARANTEE you it was not 2006 since they don't make that mode any more for more then 5 years.
Bell captain has seen your car too and he was shocked by your claim newer 2007 model. If it was for me, I would not have such a big problem. I did explain to you that it was for my client. As you know I run travel agency and you have lost lots of potential business.
Please make full reund to my credit card and confirm to me within next 24 hours it has been made.
If you do have 2007 model or newer then I will be happy to book ride back to La Guardia, but if it will be anything older then 2007 I will not take it.
I would like to know your company licence number under which you are operating since i could find that on your homepage.

Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 11:13 AM

Dear Sir, , ,

The Limousine sent was not a way older model, , , it was a newer car 2006 and in top shape, , ,

I assure you the car was not as old as you say...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 9:25 PM

Hello Jason,

Can you confirm that limousine which picked us up yesterday was 2007 model...since I am sure it was a way older.
How would you like to explain your misrepresenting your services ?
Now, I give you ONE chance to solve it then as advise by hotel concierge I will notify proper authorities as well inform my credit card of stopping payment to your company.
FYI, we have picture on mobile with car plate number, the car was almost as old as driver !

Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:22 PM

Dear Michael, , ,

Our Cars are indeed of newer models, , , Lincoln Stretch limousines 2007models

____________________________________
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:22 AM

Hello

Thank you for prompt reply. Rate sound good so we probably would book roundtrip.
My last question is, are your cars new ?
I have been sent once an old lincoln car which caused me a great ambarsment to client who I have travelled with.
I can not take such a risk.

regards,

Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:51 AM

Mr. Michael Grzybowski, , ,

Thank you for your interest in New York Limo Coach.

We can service your request for Limo service from LaGuardia airport to The Renaissance hotel for a rate all inclusive of 20%gratuity and parking and toll =$130.00

The driver will be at Baggage with a sign with your name on it.

This price is for one of our 6 passenger stretch limousines, , , in either direction.
(( Free upgrade to an 8 / 10 passenger stretch limousine considering you will have 6 persons or less travelling )).

_______________________________________________________
To: limos@nylimocoach.com
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:34 AM
Subject: quote

Hi
Would you quote me a price for transfer from LGA to Renaissance hotel for 4 adults on May 02 ?
Our of my experience it has to be strech 6 pax in order to fit us all.

regards,

Michael

I have email and got quote which went quite well. Ater getting quote I have asked how old are limousine.
Reply came as below:

Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:22 PM

Dear Michael, , ,

Our Cars are indeed of newer models, , , Lincoln Stretch limousines 2007models

Click the link below for secured reservations

Comments

• Ss
      1st of Dec, 2009

I agree completely. I had friends here from Australia and they booked his services. They gave him all their flight number and time and they were told to call when they got to the airport. They did and they got a big surprise, Jason yelled screamed and hung up on them 3 times. Obviously never came and got them. They requested a refund and he swore and hung up. So I decided nobody could be that rude and tried to contact him myself via email and straighten it out for them. These are the responses I got from him. The most important part of this is that he WAS NOT KIDDING, he did charge their credit card another time. This is fraud and he is being reported now. Hopefully other potential customers read your review as well as the many others online before they book his services!!!

Date: 11/28/2009 5:26:36
    From: limos@nylimocoach.com
    Dear Sara, ,
    I want to make this understood by you, , , When you booked the limousine, , , I was given the wrong flight number and the wrong arrival time !!
    I did not hang up on them, , , there was simply a bad connection though the phone connection itself...and yes, , the time slot was taken by the driver where as I could have filled it with a legitimate pickup..The time of the driver was wasted that day by the negligence of the person who booked this reservation, , , and therefore there is no justification of refund !!!
    And I hope and expect your full responsiblity for this !!!
    1 800 447-1955

Date: 11/28/2009 10:22:42
    From: limos@nylimocoach.com
    To: SarHawthor4@aol.com
    YOU ARE A COMPLETE ### !!! YOU GAVE FALSE INFORMATION AND WONT EVEN ACKnowledge the inconvenience, , , GO ### YOURSELF

Date: 11/28/2009 10:47:36
    From: limos@bigapple-limousine.com
    To: SarHawthor4@aol.com
    By the way They SHOWED up 4 hours before the time you gave !!!
    You are an incompetent person unable to live up to your mistakes, , , they got what they deserved PERIOD !!! I will take the charge a second time, , , , , Lets see if I can waste your TIME !!!

• Ca
      9th of Apr, 2010

This is typical. He told me he would charge my card -- cursed at me. Thank Goodness I'm in the business I am in. I was able to track him down. LITERALLY!!! At that time even though he operates a business in New York. His personal home is in Florida. He lost lots of business because of me, and needless to say... he gave me my money back.

2nd of Jul, 2010

Good information!

• Li
      3rd of Jan, 2011

NYLIMOCOACH.COM is the WORST- HANDS DOWN ABSOLUTELY! THEY ARE HORRENDOUS AND GOOGLE THEM! You will see just how many people are displeased with their rudeness! Here's their info: kirschner, Jason, 9 beachwalk #5, Island park, NY 11558. 1.516.889.4469 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1.516.889.4469      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

25th of Jan, 2011
    nylimocoach.com - Company that decieves their clients.
    NYLIMOCOACH.COM

his company goes by a false NYC address of 2345 broadway
    and has multiple websites listed in NY and Florida After using this service, , we noticed that he double charged us, , , when we called to find out why, , The person answered by the Name Jason Kirschner

29th of Mar, 2011
    nylimocoach.com - Company Rude Customer Service, Scam!!
    NYLimocoach.com
    New York

After calling this company, I became very irate at the way I was spoken to by mr kirschner, , , He screamed at me because he felt I asked too many questions which were common questions about is prices and how we would meet at the airport. Last he said was F... You after saying don't bother me.. I was going to make multiple reservations with him. after research I found that he goes under various websites Newyorklimousine.org and Affordablenewyorklimos.com, , , this man is a fraud a Scam. We finally reserved service with a real company called AAALimos.com who was very professional from start to finish.

• Bo
      29th of Jun, 2011
    nylimocoach.com - Scam
    Nylimocoach.com
    Maryland
    nylimocoach.com

Very rude customer service, a scam !!
    After calling this company, I became very irate at the way I was spoken to by mr jason kirschner, , , He screamed at me because he felt I asked too many questions which were common questions about is prices and how we would meet at the airport. Last he said was F... You after saying don't bother me...
    We googled jason kirschner name on google and we found out he was arrested in florida
    this company does not operate in NY he is a middle man that farms out his limo jobs

4th of Jul, 2011
    nylimocoach.com - LIES AND STEALS
    NYLIMOCOACH.COM

his company is a FRAUD, , Not surprised to see so many negative comments on this company, , I called this so called company and got this wretch of a man named Jason Kirschnerwho sent me an OLD CAR, , it had to be a 1997 or older model with a driver who was 30 minutes LATE, , , This Person who was downright RUDE !! I called to ask why I got something different than promised and he told me to F..CK Off and don't bother him. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING THIS COMPANY WHO ALSO GOES BY THE NAME newyorklimousine.org
    just beware we googled jason kirschner name we found out he was arrested in florida maybe for fraud
    just beware of a limo service who provides service in ny and he is in florida

10th of Jun, 2012
    nylimocoach.com - Terrible service
    NYLimocoach.com
    New York
    Phone: 1 (800) 447-1955

We reserved a limo through this company and when we arrived at the airport, the driver was not there. After waiting 15 minutes I called the company. The owner Jason answered and swore at me (said the F word a half doze times). He hung up the phone on me and called me a ### all because of his mistake. The driver was at the wrong terminal and he eventually found us. He said that this was a very common problem with the owner and he swore at customers daily. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! We used a service for our return trip that was half the price and come with no swearing, cursing, or obnoxiousness. I cannot believe this man is still in business. I've made a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau on this company.

• Ri
      26th of Feb, 2013

i have used them before great service and will be useing them again in 3 weeks time. i must say that reading all of this sounds like a orcwood customer. you can just tell before thay even booked it that thay going to be going to be trouble. i say stick to the more expensive comparys if want a 6star service.