Nykamp Law / not what they say

1 5400Canilon PointKirkland, WA, United States
Phone: 425-289-9873

We went to them for debt releif, because our ch13 was not working, the assistant meet us in an office that was not even marked as thier office twice, once near Pullup, and once In university place, at first we were so relieive, our debt would decrese from 2300 to 775, we would lesson our home costs, but at the last meeting, when my husband began to notice that the address and other important information was not correct on the new forms, the lady began to become aggitated, and when we explained that we just wanted to know what we are signing, she said she worked unitl 11 pm last night, so we needed to just hurry up, then we tried to ask her a question to understand something, and she stood up and yelled, you are fired, and accused us of having a bad attitude, so now we have to start all over, it has stressed us out, my husband is a disabled native american veteran, this is horrible proffesionalism, and I found they are not accrediated with the BBB, so please do not use them if you are in a tight spot, they are prejusice against certain people, and theywere judemental. Debbie T.