NWAG.com / Idenity Theft

1 1002 West GroveKaufman, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-932-2954

NWAG.com Has been using my name and Phone number for withdrawing money from peoples checking account. I am not working for them and I want all references to my name and phone number removed immediately.

My original complaint was on Grant Search CD's : All I wanted was the free CD and nothing else. They keep charging my checking account. for $39.95 . They have been told to stop or I will contact my attorney if this keeps up.

If I keep getting phone calls from people that unautorized charges are still being done using my name and phone number you better believe I will have legal services on your back.

Comments

Ki
  27th of Aug, 2008
NWAG.com - Unauthorized billing to credit card
NWAG.com
New York
www.nwag.com

I don't know who this company is. They deducted 9.95 from a credit card account I have. I have tried calling and have left messages but no one returns my calls.

Ch
  5th of Sep, 2008

My credit card has been charged twice and have no idea who u folks are. I expect my card to be refunded now.

Kl
  22nd of Sep, 2008

I have the very same issue...

Ni
  12th of Oct, 2008
NWAG.com - billing my credit card with out my ok
nwag.com

NWAG.COM OR BUSINESSFUND Keep coming up on my credit card bill. I have no idea who they are or how they got my credit card numbers. I call the company with no answers to my calls. I want to know who they are and why they are charging me.

Ke
  1st of Nov, 2008

Same problem on my amex. They suggested contacting both crant search and network agenda with a certified letter. Here are there addresses

network agenda 2.0
suite 105
249 e tabetnacle
st george, Utah, 84770

Here is address for grant search there name is
Iworks

2880 DERUSSEY RD
COLLINS, Ohio
Phone: 419-668-3155
RWOLFEC@AOL.COM

Nwag who i dont know has been charging my credit card 9.95 plus 1.25 since oct. 2008 for a total of 72.15 i dont know who these people are and i did not authorize these charges