NWAG.com / Idenity Theft

1 1002 West Grove, Kaufman, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-932-2954

NWAG.com Has been using my name and Phone number for withdrawing money from peoples checking account. I am not working for them and I want all references to my name and phone number removed immediately.

My original complaint was on Grant Search CD's : All I wanted was the free CD and nothing else. They keep charging my checking account. for $39.95 . They have been told to stop or I will contact my attorney if this keeps up.

If I keep getting phone calls from people that unautorized charges are still being done using my name and phone number you better believe I will have legal services on your back.

Comments

• Ki
      27th of Aug, 2008
    NWAG.com - Unauthorized billing to credit card
    NWAG.com
    New York
    www.nwag.com

I don't know who this company is. They deducted 9.95 from a credit card account I have. I have tried calling and have left messages but no one returns my calls.

5th of Sep, 2008

My credit card has been charged twice and have no idea who u folks are. I expect my card to be refunded now.

• Kl
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I have the very same issue...

• Ni
      12th of Oct, 2008
    NWAG.com - billing my credit card with out my ok
    nwag.com

NWAG.COM OR BUSINESSFUND Keep coming up on my credit card bill. I have no idea who they are or how they got my credit card numbers. I call the company with no answers to my calls. I want to know who they are and why they are charging me.

• Ke
      1st of Nov, 2008

Same problem on my amex. They suggested contacting both crant search and network agenda with a certified letter. Here are there addresses

network agenda 2.0
    suite 105
    249 e tabetnacle
    st george, Utah, 84770

Here is address for grant search there name is
    Iworks

wolfe excavating
    2880 DERUSSEY RD
    COLLINS, Ohio
    Phone: 419-668-3155

Nwag who i dont know has been charging my credit card 9.95 plus 1.25 since oct. 2008 for a total of 72.15 i dont know who these people are and i did not authorize these charges