NW-AG.com / Unauthorized deduction from Bank

Spirit lake, ID, United States Review updated:
3.15
I to have seen these deductions from my account and I do not recall ever order anything from this company. After reading all the post on this subject, I now relize that I to have been scammed. what can one do.
Ld

Comments

Di
  15th of Jul, 2008
this company shows up on bank statement as charging for something not wanted at this time.
De
  15th of Jul, 2008
I also have charges on my account from this company and I didn't get anything in return. I was wondering if anyone out there would have the web site or e-mail of this company so that I can get in touch with them. I have told my bank to stop payments to them in the future. Can any one help me? Thanks for now.

DC Wilson
Sa
  15th of Jul, 2008
I have the same situation. I have no idea about this company and their charges. would appreciate if anyone can help to get their details.
thanks!
Ro
  16th of Jul, 2008
Why did you take out 9.95 from my account with out my authority? Please return all monies you removed from my account without my permission.
Robert Johnson
Da
  17th of Jul, 2008
Why was I charged $ 9.95 and what was it for?
St
  18th of Jul, 2008
WHY WAS I CHARGED $ 9.95 AND WHAT WAS IT FOR.
St
  19th of Jul, 2008
You charged my card 9.95 i needed that money i dont appreceate that then you have a automated system who are u guys and y can u just steal money from people
Wi
  19th of Jul, 2008
ALL THE CHARGES OF 7.95 THAT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY A CARD, I WANT RETURN IN FULL 95.00 WILL REPLACE IT.
We
  22nd of Jul, 2008
This group also charged me for something I did not ask for.
Be
  22nd of Jul, 2008
It is for a company called "Network Agenda." It is basically a useless online organizer that is tied to a lot of online companies, and it will automatically sign you up when you sign up at one of these online companies such as "Google Adwords" or other similar applications. Contact number for this problem is 800-418-9320.
Je
  22nd of Jul, 2008
You stole from my account $9.95 and I want it back immediately! I need every penny I get, your thieves in my opinion.
Do
  22nd of Jul, 2008
Who is NW-AG? Why was $9.95 taken from my bank account?
Wi
  22nd of Jul, 2008
I also was charged UNAUTHORIZED charges by this phony "front" company. I filed back charges with bank and visa. I am including them in a formal complaint to the Nevada State Attorney Generals office. Also to the Federal Internet fraud/FBI complaint agency.

better business bureau

You have 60 days to dispute charges to your bank account (that's credit card or just bank charges) this is part of the "raven media" network of internet scam artists! PLEASE file complaints! If you just deny payments, these crooks will just keep stealing! Fraud charges to State Attorney Generals Offices They also have another network operation in St George Utah.

Bill Hawk,
editor@publishinter.net
Ni
  24th of Jul, 2008
I also have been getting unauthorized charges. I contacted my bank and this is the number they gave me 1-800-418-9320... maybe someone will have better luck than me... Let me know
Ho
  24th of Jul, 2008
Hi,
I need an explanation for being charged $9.95 from my checking acccount (uner NW-AG.Com). Thanks!
Ja
  25th of Jul, 2008
Why did you take out 9.95 from my account with out my authority? Please return all monies you removed from my account without my permission,

Thank you, James J. Cross
Li
  26th of Jul, 2008
WHO IS NW-AG AND HOW DID YOU RECIEVE MY INFO TO BEGIN WITH? IWILL BE CHECCKING IN ON THIS FURTHER.
Pe
  30th of Jul, 2008
ok is the bank reimbursing the money, i have this problem and i need my money even if it is 9.95.
Od
  31st of Jul, 2008
I am also asking why the taking of $9.95 from my account without my auth395daorization? Please return to my account the amount of $9.95 within the day.

Sicerely,

O D Bonebright
Ed
  2nd of Aug, 2008
I have 2 charges on my credit card also that I did not authorize. Business Funding 7.95 and NW-AG.com 9.95 .How and why were they charged? also where did my money go?